I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
nothing to really add, thought this was just another c00n story. Then I watched the catfish episode, chick is a card carrying member of 5150. AAA crazy and proud. Her fixation on white guys means nothing. She could just as easily be obssessed with black guys that have a third nipple. She needs help and I hope she gets it one day.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nothing to really add, thought this was just another c00n story. Then I watched the catfish episode, chick is a card carrying member of 5150. AAA crazy and proud. Her fixation on white guys means nothing. She could just as easily be obssessed with black guys that have a third nipple. She needs help and I hope she gets it one day.

She dont need help . She need another dimension. That thing dont need any taxdollars wasted on her

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ayt

but we aint calling out brothers with white bytches so whats the big deal

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how all these bitter nikkas in here talkin about she ugly when they know she's fine as hell.
11900000_701383873300325_828580821164167958_n.jpg

that's asap r0cky/young thugga in a wig, bruh

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw one of this girl's videos and she appears mentally ill. She talks like a white girl and recorded a conversation with a black guy who tried to hit on her. She said, "I don't date black guys but we can be friends". The nikkah straight replied "I'm like Blake Griffin":mjlol::russ:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Don't know why you guys are taking every thing to be gospel from someone who is saying she feels like she needs to poop, and what whatever other stupidity.

I think she likes attention but is also trolling hard

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a couple of post by white boys going in on her and yall aren't saying shyt. Pathetic

Why would black guys defend a mental patient that defies and insults black men? I wouldn't care if the cacs killed her. :yeshrug:

Real talk,
Doesn't matter if she's black, white, Latina, middle eastern, European..

With an attitude like that, no one will want her in a couple years
She deserves to end up with a dude that spits on hoes and whoops their ass... As long as their "rich" like she said

We need to stop this racism-talk all on thecoli
This is the place I come to talk about Sports.. rap & life..
Why y'all always gotta turn this into some race shyt :to:

This is a thread about a bedwench and was described as such in OP from the very beginning. This thread is about race. If you don't like it leave.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Real talk,
Doesn't matter if she's black, white, Latina, middle eastern, European..

With an attitude like that, no one will want her in a couple years
She deserves to end up with a dude that spits on hoes and whoops their ass... As long as their "rich" like she said

We need to stop this racism-talk all on thecoli
This is the place I come to talk about Sports.. rap & life..
Why y'all always gotta turn this into some race shyt :to:
Race is also apart of life :dahell: of course we will talk about race, plus this subject has to do with race