I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
holy shyt I just watched the catfish episode she was on. She is a crazy ass bytch. Needs to get uppercut at least daily. It seems that the loss of her dad caused some shyt to snap in her mind.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
She has a weave
ugly as fukking hell
braces and it makes it even more ugly some chicks braces and they still good
ugly as fukking hell
wears colored hair
is ugly as fukk
Well :camby:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
They can keep her. Looks like she got gang banged in one of the photos where is is posed with two dudes at once.
they had the :smugfavre: face on.In one of the comments some dude joked about hanging with her and she went " i dont hang with black guys ew":pacspit:
we dont want you either bytch happy to be a cum disposal

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
There were several black females like her at the high school that I went to (which was like 90% white). I've said it before, and I'll say it again--when you live in the suburbs, as a black person, you either isolate yourself from your surroundings (what I did) or you assimilate and basically become a white person trapped inside a black person's body. I'm used to crazy girls like her. I do think the fact that her father is ill obviously has contributed to the way she acts.
I was bout to cuss you out, but yeah you right
1 year and a half left in highschool moved out to the burbs and I just isolated myself completely since I was like the only black guy in my grade there was another haitian nikka but he was assimilated :russ:
I was only cool with people who went to my old highschool in Montreal and some I played ball with.
I wanna raise my kids in the burb but I'm scared of them going corny as fukk I might as well send em off to school in the city SUBURB PEOPLE IF THEY LIVED THERE ALL THEIR LIVES ARE CORNY AS fukk