i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yes most men can find A woman, but are they going to be happy if he with her because that's all he can do? What amount of work and hoop-jumping did he do? How complete is he before her, when the self-work done doesn't open certain doors, is he satisfied with that?

When a woman hasn't learned that sexual options =/= commitment options necessarily, will they be satisfied with the commitment option not bringing the tangibles of the sexual options? Are they going to stay down through storms or select the bolded word (divorce) because of the safety net provided?

I'm not in that boat I'm definitely cognizant of the 80/20 rule. The only concession I'd make on that is the next 20% or so of men get to "adjust" to achieve dating success or marriage, bringing it up to 40% in practicality which is why some cats swear the 80/20 rule is incel talk. They ignore that 60% of men struggling with a ceiling is a lot of fukking men.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know what all of that has to do with hypergamy.
It’s about men putting too much stock into concepts like hypergamy and 80/20 rule based on internet mythology to avoid their own flaws that play the largest role in them remaining single.
Nobody wants to settle, but most people do at some point. So hypergamy ends up being irrelevant in the end.

But people who are dead set invested in these concepts use them as crutches to excuse crippling mental health issues, anxiety, depression, entitlement, sexist ideas, narcissistic personalities, and other issues that make navigating social situations nearly impossible. Even if women were perfect, think about the stress these men would STILL be bringing to the table.

Men need to focus less on trying to control women and more on themselves and their own identities outside of p*ssy and resentment towards women for their desires. :yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It’s about men putting too much stock into concepts like hypergamy and 80/20 rule based on internet mythology to avoid their own flaws that play the largest role in them remaining single.
Nobody wants to settle, but most people do at some point. So hypergamy ends up being irrelevant in the end.

But people who are dead set invested in these concepts use them as crutches to excuse crippling mental health issues, anxiety, depression, entitlement, sexist ideas, narcissistic personalities, and other issues that make navigating social situations nearly impossible. Even if women were perfect, think about the stress these men would STILL be bringing to the table.

Men need to focus less on trying to control women and more on themselves and their own identities outside of p*ssy and resentment towards women for their desires. :yeshrug:
I’d have to disagree because content creators that speak on hypergamy tend to use it as a motivator for their followers. “Women want a man with these characteristics, so I highly recommend you should working on increasing your value as a man and improving yourself” are a lot of their sentiments.

And the whole hypergamy thing in general are just people complaining, letting off some steam etc. The vast majority of people aren’t placing 100% of the blame on the opposite gender for why they can’t get sex or a relationship.

And to add to that, you see this more from women than men. There are no shortage of platforms for women to complain about men. These women don’t even understand men at their core and why men do what they do.

You can’t point me to a single platform on broadcast television where men are complaining about women. But you can definitely find no shortage of the opposite.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Dumbass..u dont see 2 years from now when those same couples have ended it and are now in a custody war for their children etc..nikka u saw a snapshot in time, not the full picture..yea shyt look sweet right now but thats right now, how many couples ive seen end after 5 years and its an all out war..hypergamy is real but you would need to understand female nature to see that which you dont...
:laff: I read this in StephIsCold's voice

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
In the real world,

Women are very desperate for a man’s attention, a man’s touch, a man’s body, a man’s humour, a man’s deep voice, a man’s comfort and everything a man offers. The woman’s mind is illogical, irrational and emotional and doesn’t compute nor follows an online incel numerology. Women “need” men more than a men “need” women.

The internet is full of lowly man that attack women and bring men down along with them.

Misery loves company

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s attempts by mentally ill to justify their inability to interact successfully with the opposite sex.:wow: Crazy thing is, you could show them COUNTLESS examples of normal, regular couples and the only thing these types would do is nitpick them. Their own desperation makes them unwilling to see what is in front of them because doing so means they have to face themselves and their own social anxieties.

It’s kinda sad in a way. A cursory trip to the grocery store, Starbucks, the beach, anywhere OFFLINE would confirm this.

They are more than likely focusing on the beautiful women out of their league that they desire. Yes, beautiful women want beautiful men ,and ain't picking men based on the content of their character
Afx3fah.png

Tried to tell em about turning a 5 to a 7,7 to a 9:wow:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
They are more than likely focusing on the beautiful women out of their league that they desire. Yes, beautiful women want beautiful men ,and ain't picking men based on the content of their character
Afx3fah.png

Tried to tell em about turning a 5 to a 7,7 to a 9:wow:

Y'all stay on this "they only want dimes" nonsense.