i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I said mostly casual sex but it exists for monogamous long term relationships too.

There's literally an entire show on Youtube where women call in every single night and straight up say how they want the top 20% of men.

Still, when people talk about hypergamy and 80/20, they're referring to casual sex anyway. These fake "redpill" guys are typically anti-LTR, so use your head. Why the fukk would you assume they're talking about LTRs?

Answer the question I asked you before: Why are you right but everyone else is wrong?
that definitely a lie ...majority of them want a relationship

and your evidence is the 5 callers from the kevin samuel show :dead:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
You in Canada..
What choice do bytches have?
98% of the male population is lames.
All them guys you seen will get cheated and left on in a instant with no remorse.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Like all internet stuff, it shouldn't be taken seriously.

When it comes to relationships, a good amount of people can obviously get in one if they are not too socially awkward/anxious.

Casual sex is where the "80/20" rule applies.

For relationships, the ratio is not 80 20 at all. I will say though, you even in relationships, you never know what's going on. There's some dudes out there that have 1 relationship, and that's literally the only relationship they've been able to get or would get.

Then their flaws make it harder for them to get into another. The reality is that again, you shouldn't take this online manosphere/redpill/Kevin samuels stuff too literally. But the reality is that there is some truth to it.

There's plenty dudes that are shy, dorky, unkempt, etc. And they can get a girlfriend, but often times, that's one of the few they are able to get. A lot of relationships have dudes that were legit virgins before hand, and once they break up, they have trouble getting into one again. Which validates the Kevin samuels shyt.

We forget that a lot of these incels/redpill types aren't even virgins. Part of why they become drawn to this shyt is because they have trouble figuring out why they have become so long term.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
that definitely a lie ...majority of them want a relationship
They outright discourage men from getting into relationships :dahell: "GMB", "fukk these hoes to sleep" etc

These fakkits literally went crazy when they found out that Stephiscold had a girlfriend....

and your evidence is the 5 callers from the kevin samuel show

And your evidence is an anecdote:gucci:

Like I said before, I don't believe most women are hypergamous regarding LTRs, but why should anyone take your word for it?

You don't have to be extreme. The truth is that women are human. They can want men for superficial reasons just as much they want men for "personality". In your mind hypergamy doesn't exist at all.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course the 80/20 rule is bullshyt

EVERYbody is fukkin out here…. EVERYBODY

I am sure you know that there are people out there who are voluntarily celibate?

Isn't Japan going through a population decline?

Everyone isn't fukking and didn't a Breh on this very site claim that he is 35 and a virgin? I am sure he isn't the only one either...

Just saying...

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
You can't go beyond the point of no returning
I flip like my name's Turner
That's for certain nikka
Ted Turner
Nat TurnHer
nikka Ike Turner
The raw Soujourner for Truth
The mike burner, yeah.