i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the word hypergamy only exist in the echo chambers of youtube tbh....

seen fat/skinny/ugly, in shape...all coupled out...none of them look rich, none of them look high value :dead:

that 80/20 rule is bullshyt.. coli incels we been lied to..everyone can eat it seems like

@mastermind theres hope for u

discuss
fred
U the main 1 that was making threads talking bout the 80/20 rule
U fukking half breed:mjlol:

Hindu Indian slash nikka:mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It’s attempts by mentally ill to justify their inability to interact successfully with the opposite sex.:wow: Crazy thing is, you could show them COUNTLESS examples of normal, regular couples and the only thing these types would do is nitpick them. Their own desperation makes them unwilling to see what is in front of them because doing so means they have to face themselves and their own social anxieties.

It’s kinda sad in a way. A cursory trip to the grocery store, Starbucks, the beach, anywhere OFFLINE would confirm this.
Come on.. you are too smart to be this disingenuous.

Women generally only go for men on their level or above, simple as that. Are there exceptions to this rule? Of course, just like anything else.

/thread

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Come on.. you are too smart to be this disingenuous.

Women generally only go for men on their level or above, simple as that. Are there exceptions to this rule? Of course, just like anything else.

/thread
Women settle all the time just like men do. People complaining oftentimes have unrealistic expectations in the opposite sex themselves. They feel entitled to their own preferences while resenting the opposite sex for having preferences themselves.

Too many men want to blame women for their own issues without any self-reflection and vice versa. Moreover many who subscribe to this type of defeatist fatalism in romance have a shyt ton of mental health issues. But as long as they can provide excuses for themselves and blame others, they don’t have confront these issues. Many don’t even have healthy groups of friends period, much less interactions with the opposite sex. They should start looking within instead of worry so much about what others are doing.:yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Women settle all the time just like men do. People complaining oftentimes have unrealistic expectations in the opposite sex themselves. They feel entitled to their own preferences while resenting the opposite sex for having preferences themselves.

Too many men want to blame women for their own issues without any self-reflection and vice versa. Moreover many who subscribe to this type of defeatist fatalism in romance have a shyt ton of mental health issues. But as long as they can provide excuses for themselves and blame others, they don’t have confront these issues. Many don’t even have healthy groups of friends period, much less interactions with the opposite sex. They should start looking within instead of worry so much about what others are doing.:yeshrug:
average men/women are getting married EVERY WEEKEND :manny:

dudes who chase and lust IG chicks all day..stay whining about the 80/20 rule
:dead:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I swear the coli loves "but but but I seen this" anecdotes.

This is like saying just cause I've seen nice white people white supremacy don't exist.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

The real 80/20 rule is 20% of people with social deficits are online trying to superimpose their mental illness onto the reality of 80% of people in the real world.
:whew:
PDL_04.24.19_twitter_users-00-06.png

Now imagine how many dudes have gotten triggered by tweets thinking that shyt is “trending” because it’s got a few thousands likes. And it’s not even representing even a fraction of the entire population. One ex-inceler said he is so glad he didn’t go through this phase in the era of social media because it would have validated his fukkery due to online communities supporting his psychosis and making it seem like it was bigger than it actually is. Dude said “you mean I don’t have to be accountable for myself?!” “I can just mope and hate/blame women?!” “Fantastic!”:deadmanny:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You keep saying the 80/20 rule is about relationships but that is not the case
Of course people are going to relax their standards if they are compatible in a relationship
I bet if you asking a majority of married people if they are with their number one choice as far as physical attraction you would get a variety of answers

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The real 80/20 rule is 20% of people with social deficits are online trying to superimpose their mental illness onto the reality of 80% of people in the real world.
:whew:
Did you know theres only like 7% of Americans who are active Twitter users?

Now imagine how many dudes have gotten triggered by tweets thinking that shyt is “trending” because it’s got a few thousands likes. And it’s not even representing even a fraction of the entire population. One ex-inceler said he is so glad he didn’t go through this phase in the era of social media because it would have validated his fukkery due to online communities supporting his psychosis and making it seem like it was bigger than it actually is. Dude said “you mean I don’t have to be accountable for myself?!” “I can just mope and hate/blame women?!” “Fantastic!”:deadmanny:
i wonder what that number is for IG

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Most women and men say one thing and do something completely different…dont be fooled by what these muthafukas say on Yt/sm…factor of the matter is most deep down inside are to intimidated or unmotivated to step outside there comfort zone:yeshrug:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

I don’t know what all of that has to do with hypergamy.