I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
When I see chit like this I say this Nicca a idiot. Why the hell you buying half a million of purses. My feelings aren't hurt but I know there is plenty of things he could do with his money to make a difference, instead of showing the world all the expensive chit he can buy.
why's he gotta make a difference :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you have no clue what you are talking about.

even if pbf made 500 million in the pac fight :heh:, at least 33% of that is taxed by the feds, plus another 1.45 percent for medicare tax.

also out of that money floyd pays a percentage to his trainer, managers and so on. By the way he didn't make anything close to 500 million for that fight

they say Tyson's career earning was around north of 400 million, keep in mind 400 million in the 90s was a ton of money.

You don't know what the hell you are talking Floyd fights in Las Vegas where there is no business tax so his checks under mayweather promotions don't get taxed yu fukkig moron

Also don't need a billion dollars in cash to be a billionaire, you just need a billion in asset which he has if you count his cash and the equity in real estate you peon, not to mention he's grossed well over a billion in cash over his career.

Prove he didn't, he made 300 million, and 200 on the back end

you gonna die waiting for this nikka to go broke you weak ass nikka

Most Tyson made for a fight was 30 million lol, Floyd made 70 fighting Sugar Shane lol

Tyson grossed a little over 200 million his entire career

Floyd made 200 million fighting De La Hoya lol

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the pap media thinks Money puts the title of those whips in his chicks names :russ:

Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car ... Her 4th Whip In 2 Years

Read more: Floyd Mayweather -- Buys Girlfriend $550k Car ... Her 4th Whip In 2 Years (PHOTOS)

9415-mayweather-car-launch-3.jpeg

Home
Floyd Mayweather -- Buys Girlfriend $550k Car ... Her 4th Whip In 2 Years (PHOTOS)

4/15/2016 11:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
Floyd Mayweather musta been feelin' saucy last week ... 'cause the boxer bought his girlfriend a $550,000 Rolls Royce "just because he felt like it" ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We spoke with Floyd's car guy Obi Okeke from DoctorBugatti.com who tells us Floyd hit him up last Thursday and ordered up a white 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe as a gift for his lady Bad Medina.

Okeke says the ride was delivered to Bad Medina on Saturday -- and obviously, she loves it.

"This is the 4th car Floyd has bought for her in less than two years from me. She has 3 Rolls-Royce Ghosts and now the 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom drop."

Enjoy ...

optimized-1pch_gltrends.com_.png

compressed-ovvf_gltrends.com_.png

compressed-sgpc_gltrends.com_.png

mayW+&+BABE.jpg

photo-60.PNG
Who the fukk is Bad Medina and what does she DO FOR A LIVING? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
yes there is no state income tax in vegas, but you still must pay federal taxes.

o i see you are trolling.

You don't know what the hell you are talking Floyd fights in Las Vegas where there is no business tax so his checks under mayweather promotions don't get taxed yu fukkig moron

Most Tyson made for a fight was 30 million lol, Floyd made 70 fighting Sugar Shane lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Tyson was worth like 400 million at his height..he was bigger than Jordan and everybody. He was another level. He was the talk of the world. So let's not get silly here:laugh:
Floyd made a lot fighting De La Hoya but didn't have NET money on that because of issues with the GOV't.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Tyson was worth like 400 million at his height..he was bigger than Jordan and everybody. He was another level. He was the talk of the world. So let's not get silly here:laugh:
Floyd made a lot fighting De La Hoya but didn't have NET money on that because of issues with the GOV't.

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tyson never had anywhere close to 400 million you talking out your ass

Floyd car collection shyts on Tyson's career, this nikka own a jet nikka, you know much gas goes, Tyson made ****** pennies in comparison

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Tyson never had anywhere close to 400 million you talking out your ass

Floyd car collection shyts on Tyson's career, this nikka own a jet nikka, you know much gas goes, Tyson made ****** pennies in comparison
Mike Tyson was worth 400 million at some point..that's why his case is so hilarious because he don't have that type of $hit anymore but is a loved commodity to a generation of fans.

Floyd's Car Collection shyts on Tyson's career after he went broke...big revelation there.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Money begets money. That's how the rich stay rich and the broke stay broke. If you got a chunk of change to invest, the shyt will grow self sufficiently. I'm pretty sure Floyd has this shyt figured out easy.

Doubt he'll lose it all in a decade. Endorsements, ROI and other sources will probably have him and his heirs feasting for generations:ohlawd:

Nothing but respect for the GAWD :cryingsalutemayne:

haters about to catch some kidney stones :umad:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He's retired though

When you doing shyt like copping 5 million dollar koenigseggs and keeping 3 bugattis on deck plus drooping 6 figures on jewelry quarterly and buying every 10k handbag the store has you better be generating 10s of Millions annual or going broke is an inevitability..

I'm not here to watch the next mans pockets and I want nothing to see Floyd grow his wealth but it looks like stunting is priority number 1 to him.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone stunt harder than him and it's not like we haven't seen nikkas blow a few 100 Ms before.

Isn't he supposed to be worth about $450 million. In interest alone he could live a good life. Besides, why save it? By the third generation of his family 70% will be gone. Those are the statistics.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Floyd say he makes like 6 or 7 figures monthly? He probably has trusts, savings investments etc. The only problem I have with him is the flaunting because it is insecure but I don't think he'll go broke. He doesn't seem like other reckless athletes with a lot of money.