I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's only been rocked once or twice in a fight and just like us he knows what's expected of him(to squander his fortune) I can't imagine him going broke. He could live well for the rest of his life if his fortune disappeared today. Motherfukkrr prolly has a hundred million liquid though. A Mayweather gym alone would take care of him forever.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP don't know shyt about finances
Roger-Mayweather.jpg

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
the pap media thinks Money puts the title of those whips in his chicks names :russ:

Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car ... Her 4th Whip In 2 Years

Read more: Floyd Mayweather -- Buys Girlfriend $550k Car ... Her 4th Whip In 2 Years (PHOTOS)

9415-mayweather-car-launch-3.jpeg

Home
Floyd Mayweather -- Buys Girlfriend $550k Car ... Her 4th Whip In 2 Years (PHOTOS)

4/15/2016 11:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
Floyd Mayweather musta been feelin' saucy last week ... 'cause the boxer bought his girlfriend a $550,000 Rolls Royce "just because he felt like it" ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We spoke with Floyd's car guy Obi Okeke from DoctorBugatti.com who tells us Floyd hit him up last Thursday and ordered up a white 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe as a gift for his lady Bad Medina.

Okeke says the ride was delivered to Bad Medina on Saturday -- and obviously, she loves it.

"This is the 4th car Floyd has bought for her in less than two years from me. She has 3 Rolls-Royce Ghosts and now the 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom drop."

Enjoy ...

optimized-1pch_gltrends.com_.png

compressed-ovvf_gltrends.com_.png

compressed-sgpc_gltrends.com_.png

mayW+&+BABE.jpg

photo-60.PNG

Floyd a trick

He bought that ex bytch whole body then she started fukn with nelly :mjlol:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Floyd a trick

He bought that ex bytch whole body then she started fukn with nelly :mjlol:

they say it ain't tricking if u got it.

ms. jackson left Money with zilch in net worth. I know she prolly misses that lifestyle. Mr. country grammar was just a rebound dude for her.

ain't nothing like trading in the old hoopty for a new model :mjlol:

badmedina looks like she has some new parts on her frame.

@badmedina • Instagram photos and videos

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He probably has some shyt set up, for all we know he might just be spending return from a hedge fund or he might be save his last fight for the future (kids etc).

The thing is that he's enjoying his youth, he'll not be doing this type of shyt every week until he's 90.