I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't he supposed to be worth about $450 million. In interest alone he could live a good life. Besides, why save it? By the third generation of his family 70% will be gone. Those are the statistics.

save it so hes not broke before age 50?

im not even talking about future generations, im taking about his not outliving his wealth. i Dont know what his cashflow is like post boxing but it looks like hes burning millions constantly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yaw are stupid, no offense. Floyd makes more than 90% of the country yearly off interest alone. He will never go broke unless he is the dumbest man alive.
your stupid if you think him of all people cant go broke. you make "more than 90 percent" but you spending 10s of Ms on cars every year. :francis:

the fact is none of us know what his cash flow is verses he expenditures but it aint inconceivable that he could be spending more than hes making in retirement.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
your stupid if you think him of all people cant go broke. you make "more than 90 percent" but you spending 10s of Ms on cars every year. :francis:

the fact is none of us know what his cash flow is verses he expenditures but it aint inconceivable that he could be spending more than hes making in retirement.

It's known fact he made 300 million off the pac sight. Interest on that alone he good.

He hasn't spent no 10's of millions. Truth be told a lot of the shyt people buy don't even be as expensive as it looks.

As far as Mike Tyson, he never got to touch any of his money. Mayweather has his own promo and everything. Tyson had promoters and accountants stealing his money.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Everyone knows that this will happen. He has grown men and women living off of him and buying them shyt along with spending money on stupid shyt like private jets when there are airports in every city along with spending money on other things. Smh!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's known fact he made 300 million off the pac sight. Interest on that alone he good.

He hasn't spent no 10's of millions. Truth be told a lot of the shyt people buy don't even be as expensive as it looks.

As far as Mike Tyson, he never got to touch any of his money. Mayweather has his own promo and everything. Tyson had promoters and accountants stealing his money.

he spent like 5 Million on one car breh.

he has 3 bugattis that are about 2M each, he keeps a fleet of dropheads, wraiths, phantoms, etc etc. this is just what he shows us.

i dont care how you want to look at it, a koenigsegg is 5 million breh. thats one car!

Daps

:francis:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Well it's his money.

But floyd is such a dikk riding bandwagoner he jumps on shyt to be cool way later he's like that rich white kid you know always trying to keep up "hey dude look I just put some forgis on my whip just like boss"

Floyd all up in balmain actin up, fukk them bags too. shyts corny. i'm not too sure about what donations or foundations floyd is apart of and it really doesnt matter like I said its his money he could have dropped 10 mill on hand bags. Just see this as super frivolous spending tho. If I won a clean billion dollars from somewhere. I'd realistically keep 500 million. Use the other 500 million to give to others. My 500 can be used to take care of me,family,friends and that other 500 to help the world. Donate off rip 10k to the coli so I can haves a custom banner. Take about 2 million in cash in all hundreds and personally hand them out to various homeless/disabled/hungry and establish my own foundation that actually helps people. I got a homie that thinks money will solve everything he acts like he has enough tonbe comfortable and its not even six figures and has no personal
Growth just miserable trying to acquire more.

Money is such bullshyt and fake. Yea we need it yea we want it but at the end of the day..
A bad bytch only fukking with me cause i'm caked up and wasn't there when I used my literally last $1500 to try to make some
Money

She wasn't there when I was applying for ebt. fukk these new pretty thots with no substance to be honest. Im chasing the nurturing hospitable type. My last girl I just had was good in some areas but not really desirable after the 100th time she said she hated me,wish id stop breathing,im fat etc etc

We are so caught up in the material and the money its always the money, marriages fail
Because the money. Businesses go under nikkas revert to drastic measures the money the money. The time for self awareness or personal growth doesn't exist unless you seek it.

Obviously floyd doesn't care to seek anything if he can't read properly. Functionally illiterate at 39 is not cool
While he may be a great guy I just dont see someone who thinks anything outside of balmain and boxing and bad medina. Need I even get started on Funky (c)old medina?
Whew we loookin for revengeeeee all summa baybeee