I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Floyd has always been business.

He turned a $16 mil contract from HBO in 2002, called it "a slave deal" and held out for more.

And most importantly, he DIDNT sign w/ Don King...which he at least pretended to consider back in 2010 when he was having problems with Golden Boy.

Don King would have fleeced the living shyt out of him

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Floyd's goatee always looks like a do it yourself job. But on topic, I doubt he goes broke, he probably gets half of his shyt free and can buy a good percentage of the stuff he buys off of interest alone.

This. You wanna know why I know the name to some random Pristine Jewelry spot in NY and I live in STL? Cause Floyd gave them the stimulus package on the Gram. These businesses aren't stupid. Floyd sells a lifestyle and he's a walking talking billboard for opulence. These stores are his endorsements. I've seen Floyd once and my boy has seen him once....each time this dude had on a plain white tshirt and some jogging pants or shorts. I'm willing to bet his everyday lifestyle looks different than his persona life style.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
bruh :duragdahell:

400k to Floyd is like $20 to the average person... the man makes well over a mill every fight and he made $220 million off the Pacquiao fight ALONE....

if he wants to spend that much on some Hermes bags it's because he can and he worked damn hard to be able to do that... instead of hating and being insecure you should be figuring out how you gonna get to your first meal ticket

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh :duragdahell:

400k to Floyd is like $20 to the average person... the man makes well over a mill every fight and he made $220 million off the Pacquiao fight ALONE....

if he wants to spend that much on some Hermes bags it's because he can and he worked damn hard to be able to do that... instead of hating and being insecure you should be figuring out how you gonna get to your first meal ticket

He's retired though

When you doing shyt like copping 5 million dollar koenigseggs and keeping 3 bugattis on deck plus drooping 6 figures on jewelry quarterly and buying every 10k handbag the store has you better be generating 10s of Millions annual or going broke is an inevitability..

I'm not here to watch the next mans pockets and I want nothing to see Floyd grow his wealth but it looks like stunting is priority number 1 to him.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone stunt harder than him and it's not like we haven't seen nikkas blow a few 100 Ms before.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
For the record NO FIGHTER under AL HAYMONS watch has gone broke

and FLOYD will NOT be the exception

He is called an ADVISOR for a good reason

images

Former Boxer PAUL WILLIAMS who was severely injured in a accident speaks on how AL HAYMON was the main driving spirit to his recovery and financial stability

That Paul William shyt was sad as fukk

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
He's retired though

When you doing shyt like copping 5 million dollar koenigseggs and keeping 3 bugattis on deck plus drooping 6 figures on jewelry quarterly and buying every 10k handbag the store has you better be generating 10s of Millions annual or going broke is an inevitability..

I'm not here to watch the next mans pockets and I want nothing to see Floyd grow his wealth but it looks like stunting is priority number 1 to him.
he's retired from boxing not making money... he said it himself that even after he retires he brings in a million a week just off investments.. and yea, he could slow down on the stunting a bit but it's his money and he earned the right to do that

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
If this was the 90s, and the internet was around, you guys talking about he will never go broke, would have said the same thing about Mike Tyson.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Remember when he first came out of retirement?

wasn't it rumored he did so because he owed million in taxes, and was running out of money?

doesn't floyd also have a bunch of people who he takes care of?

Last edited:

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Floyd a billionaire, he made a half million of pac fight alone, 300 million up front and another 200 on the back end

you can't spend that type of money unless you throw into some kind of industry from the ground up and go bankrupt

tyson made over 200 million his career, but he never had 200 million at once, and he had people ripping him off.
:mjlol:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
lol you have no clue what you are talking about.

even if pbf made 500 million in the pac fight :heh:, at least 33% of that is taxed by the feds, plus another 1.45 percent for medicare tax.

also out of that money floyd pays a percentage to his trainer, managers and so on. By the way he didn't make anything close to 500 million for that fight

they say Tyson's career earning was around north of 400 million, keep in mind 400 million in the 90s was a ton of money.

Floyd a billionaire, he made a half million of pac fight alone, 300 million up front and another 200 on the back end

you can't spend that type of money unless you throw into some kind of industry from the ground up and go bankrupt

tyson made over 200 million his career, but he never had 200 million at once, and he had people ripping him off.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Whenever I see shyt like this it just motivates me to GET it. Insecure, inferior ass nikkas get their feelings hurt by it.
When I see chit like this I say this Nicca a idiot. Why the hell you buying half a million of purses. My feelings aren't hurt but I know there is plenty of things he could do with his money to make a difference, instead of showing the world all the expensive chit he can buy.