I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I doubt he goes broke, or will ever need to fight ever again. I do hope he decides to go for 50 - 0 as a fan though

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
For the record NO FIGHTER under AL HAYMONS watch has gone broke

and FLOYD will NOT be the exception

He is called an ADVISOR for a good reason

images

Former Boxer PAUL WILLIAMS who was severely injured in a accident speaks on how AL HAYMON was the main driving spirit to his recovery and financial stability

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was one of the ones who thought that he just made to much money and was too smart business wise to go broke. But this dude lives like a billionaire everyday of his life. If you're on his Instagram you know this is a normal thing for him

Homie just dropped half a million on bags like it was nothing

He's a fukking idiot...
No new big money coming in but will splurge half a million on complete bullshyt.

I already know how this story will go...
I knew Floyd would end up broke when I saw how big he gambled....

He's going to spend his money in bullshyt then when he sees he's down a bit too much he'll start gambling to keep his lifestyle up and that just never works out.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how much he makes off investments :dwillhuh:

And :snoop:@ you naive brehs who think cacs in his bracket level don't spend money like he does. Mayweather will actually go out and cop things himself. Cacs will send their personal assistants to spend their money.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I think it was for his daughter. They went to Paris together.

Naw he bought some for himself.

floydmayweatherWent bag shopping at Hermes in Paris, France today. I treated myself to one size 55 Hermes Hac crocodile men travel bag and 3 size 50 Hermes Hac crocodile men travel bags and bought @melissiarene a 40 orange crocodile Birkin. Over $400,000 spent in Hermes cause I stay in my lane. @ikitchie, call my pilots @ajramey88 & @patrick_macfarlane and have them get #AirMayweather started up on to the next destination. Stay tuned!

I really hope he knows what he's doing.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Do you know how much he makes off investments :dwillhuh:

And :snoop:@ you naive brehs who think cacs in his bracket level don't spend money like he does. Mayweather will actually go out and cop things himself. Cacs will send their personal assistants to spend their money.

Right... balmain, Gucci, Louis, rolls royce, Rolex, Audemars, etc... none of that was made for black people nor are black people their biggest consumers. And many of those people have much less than Floyd