I think drugs are actually good

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
adderall and herb in moderation keep my life bountiful, introspective and focused. on addy i can zoom in on tasks...then the herb helps me zoom way out and relax. never done coke but i've done extacy and mdma, both were pretty good imo for the feelings they created, just not something i would want to do regularly or even once in awhile. i think if you understand the effect the drug is having on you and how you operate when you're sober then you can manage both worlds effectively and know when it's time to stop. i've never been the type to smoke more than 3 L's a day. now i vape concentrates (budder, wax, shatter) when i want to relax and pop an adderall every once in awhile when i need focus to complete some work. then for months at a time i won't do either and just cleanse my system and detox. it's all about respect for your body and consciousness, whether normal or altered. eventually i want to go to Peru and go to an Ayahuasca retreat because i've been reading up on it. it's one of the things i want to do before I die. all of these chemical compounds that the government and certain institutions labeled as "drugs" were put here by the creator to help us on our journey. it's the suppression of these plants and herbs that forms secrecy, shame and addiction to them. if they were given to us freely and we were truly educated on how they helped us, people wouldn't feel the need to binge on them, overdose or become addicted in the first place. the fact that society labels them as bad and makes them illegal to have and purchase creates an unconscious belief that we are doing something wrong or forbidden. when the reality is we're supposed to be using them for something or else they wouldn't exist.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I was just sittin here thinkin about it, an based on my experience, teens/kids who dont smoke are often much dumber/more destructive

Before we smoked, me an my friends would do really dumb shyt like dingdong ditching to vandalism an stealin liquor an beer from garages. Then we found the magic of herb, an we would just smoke, chill watch cartoons etc, and soon we started to see why doin dumb shyt was bad and fukked up. Ive seen the same shyt in tons of other kids, the truth is people are gonna do the type of shyt they will do, heroin addicts are people who need to feel good to get away from the pain, imagine how these people would act without heroin, they would probably kill themselves or fukk over other people, just do some weird crazy shyt. Drugs arent pretty, but the people who do them are the reason why. I think drugs are just a scapegoat for issues humanity will always have. Its essentially weeding out(hehe) the bad seeds. And its doing it in a way thats mostly selfdestructive (often helpful in subtle ways though), as opposed to the craziness that would ensue without the drugs, especially in these weird times.

The only serious issue i see with drugs is the negative health risks, imo people always say drugs make people do crazy shyt, but theyre crazy in the first place
tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I want to experiment with psychedelics, see across the universe and all that. That man-made stuff tho I don't trust.