I think drugs are actually good

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
not tryna revive the thread i just wanna add some interesting thoughts real quick

out of ALL the drugs ive done, benadryl is easily THE most fukked drug ive had the dissatisfaction of trying, over shrooms, lsd, dxm, even some research chems(theyre not worth it btw). I was very close to going batshyt crazy, i got this weird idea that a spider was on me, then for the next 6 hours i had to remind myself i was high and im not being swarmed by giant tarantulas. The whole vibe was just disturbing, demonic even, like i felt like i was in a cesspool of evil. I didnt hallucinate visually, but i heard weird disturbing sounds far in the background. I tried watching movies in bed to ride it out, as doing things became very difficult, honestly it was pretty boring besides being frightening. But yea, alcohol, cough syrup (dxm, great drug but im pretty sure it destroys your brain), and benadryl, the three most weird/fukked substances ive taken (alcohol isnt fukked at all it just leaves me feeling like shyt, i hate it being in my body)

Daps
Reppin
TX
THE NATURE BOY LOVES DRUGS BREHS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-woo-o.gif

:russ: fukkin :dead: