I still find titanic and the notebook offensive

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:aicmon:

she didn't know that he was bland and simple before they were married for 20 years and had a kid? of course an affair is going to be more exciting than your everyday life.

lame excuse. she wanted to be a ho, so she went for it. :manny:

i barely know who that actor is.. i've only seen him in this and swat. but halle berry? :obama:

That's the problem with a lotta cats. They marry a woman and they stay sleeping thinking she will theirs 100%. Then, they wake up when it's too late :sadbron:

If your woman not really into having sex with you, check her. Golden Rule

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
diane lane in unfaithful :pacspit:

diane lane in unfaithful :steviej:

In the hallway :shaq:

In the cafe bathroom :shaq:

Just getting her back blown OUT by a stranger....(probably raw). :no:

Richard Gere shared the fukk out of that girl and he was a good dude. :smh:

Word to Reincar...

13531866638281.gif

:sadbron: Get married, brehs.

..... There's a few movies where the dude cheats on his crazy/clingy/psychopath girlfriend to find true love.....

List a few, brother. :leostare:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait... Are dudes really siding with Billy Zane's character in Titanic?! And the brunette girls fiancé in bride wars?!

:wtb: :wtf:

Both had obvious disdain for woman in general and saw their fiance as child like. They would've been miserable if they married him.

No comment on The Notebook. It made me cry so hard I blocked it out...

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Kramer v Kramer with Dustin Hoffman and Meryl da Gawdess is closer to real life than either of these shytty movies

@His_Excellence_Reincar I think you'd like it. You should check it out if you havent seen it

Last edited by a moderator:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know if this is a romantic comedy or drama, i watch a lot of romantic comedies

but i caught this on HBO once

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something_Borrowed_(film)

:wow: at this plotline, supporting women being cold-blooded to their best friends in the name of "true love". waiting til you're 30 and drunk and in a cab to reveal you have a crush on your best friend's fiance since law school.

shorty had the first shot, but let her insecurities let her friend get at him first. she low key gets the fiance to leave good lookin kate hudson for her in the name of "true love"

just unbelievable :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@His_Excellence_Reincar @Ronnie Lott

What about the worst movie of all....Love Jones. I don't know why that movie is regarded as one of the best "urban movies" by us. That movie was garbage. Tate did everything to get Nia's attention. Eventually she gave in and they became a couple but as you know it became sour because once again a woman is never happy. Not only did she get back with her Ex before him but she even fukked his best friend and tested his manhood....no his entire existence by both of them coming to his friends house party knowing he would be there. As usual Tate old simp ass took her back after she has been skeeted through by all three men. Idc how good that "motorcycle" scene was, it still does not change the high amount of disdain I have for that terrible movie.

ive never seen it :wow:

going to load up this filth and watch and give my review