I still find titanic and the notebook offensive

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
What about Mrs. Doubtfire.

Robin Williams plays a fun-loving hardworking father who only wants to care for his kids and see them laugh. His bytch wife hates this. She wants a mature man who has an english accent and looks like 007. Knowing she got Pierce on the backburner she ask RW for a divorce. Completely destroying the childs spirit so she can get her back blown by the dude from Mama Mia.

Does Robin Williams say "fukk that hoe", no. He instead goes to his queer brother and decides to start a tranny movement just so he can see his kids. Once the wife finds out she's even more disappointed and even the court gets mad:damn: at him for going to extremes cause he loves his children.

At the end Robin is forced to mature and she got to have a crazy sexual escapade(let's be honest 007 hit it) then after treating Robin like trash she takes him back. SHE takes him back like she wasn't the one trippin the whole time.
sally fields pissed me off in that movie

shyt that pissed me off the most was when she dropped off the kids late to his house then picked em off early........ then had the audacity to criticized his spot and the food they was eatin (she aint even cook for them btw)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The validation of cheating, "following your heart", and the bashing of honorable men.
:pacspit:
I got in a argument on Facebook with a whole group of chicks. Some heifer posted a meme with Rose in it. I said Rose was a opportunistic ho:ehh:

Ho's came out the woodwork!:damn: i battled them all and did not back down. Rose had a rich fiance. He paid for her and her whole fam to move to america. She didnt have shyt:shaq2:

She meets a street urchin with bangs and fukks him in a Model T in the bottom of the ship:scusthov:

While her fiance is looking for her she is river dancing like a thot. :mindblown: exchanging nudes. ( posing nude for a drawing )

When it all ended. Jack dies. Her rich fiance kills himself. If we remember...at the beginning she was going on and on about how she is tired of being a rich mans object. How she is more than that. She was supposedly so distraught over this she attempted to kill herself. Thats how Jack found her in the first place.

Well if that's all true.. then why did she marry another rich man?:childplease: he takes care of her for her whole life... when she dies.. who is the 1st person she sees. Not the man who married her and made sure she never worked a day in her life and gave her children. Nahhhhhhh

She hooks up with her 1 week fling from 1912. Man gtfo:camby: i lost 5 facebook friends that day. I went in.:banderas:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this thread :laff:

Now I realize why I never cared for Titanic
I was just 8 and knew shyt was up :myman:

I got in a argument on Facebook with a whole group of chicks. Some heifer posted a meme with Rose in it. I said Rose was a opportunistic ho:ehh:

Ho's came out the woodwork!:damn: i battled them all and did not back down. Rose had a rich fiance. He paid for her and her whole fam to move to america. She didnt have shyt:shaq2:

She meets a street urchin with bangs and fukks him in a Model T in the bottom of the ship:scusthov:

While her fiance is looking for her she is river dancing like a thot. :mindblown: exchanging nudes. ( posing nude for a drawing )

When it all ended. Jack dies. Her rich fiance kills himself. If we remember...at the beginning she was going on and on about how she is tired of being a rich mans object. How she is more than that. She was supposedly so distraught over this she attempted to kill herself. Thats how Jack found her in the first place.

Well if that's all true.. then why did she marry another rich man?:childplease: he takes care of her for her whole life... when she dies.. who is the 1st person she sees. Not the man who married her and made sure she never worked a day in her life and gave her children. Nahhhhhhh

She hooks up with her 1 week fling from 1912. Man gtfo:camby: i lost 5 facebook friends that day. I went in.:banderas:
:salute: you fight that good fight out there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

and there was room on that raft, but rose knew if she saved that poor schmuck, she'd be living like a rat if she ran off and got married to him, so she let him drown

:myman: your review :salute:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Upon rewatch, Cal was an evil sadistic person. He was about to kill Rose and Jack because she chose another nikka over him. Who does that :skip: He pretended to be some random little girl’s father (who he likely dropped off at an orphanage :skip:) to get on a life boat. Which is funny considering he looked down on the poor travelers the entire movie but, he was saved by a poor little girl. He was a piece of shyt bruh. Rose’s family had went broke and her mom tried to sell her off to any rich dude she could find. I’m not mad at the mom because it was the early 1900s, women couldn’t work and in ten years she knew Cal would provide a better life than a starving painter would 9 times out of 10 but she was so desperate to find a rich man to help their family out that she overlooked how foul Cal was. Rose and Leo were supposed to be 17/18 in the movie. Cal was 29/30. Why would a 17 year old girl want a 30 year old man? Especially one with serious character flaws that she felt forced to marry. Not hard to understand.