I still find titanic and the notebook offensive

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I wonder how well those movies would have done if the males did that...:ohhh:

Someone seriously needs to make a movie like this. Where a dude cheats on his woman in the name of 'love', and his woman is portrayed as basically a good, devoted woman who has minor character flaws which happen to be enough to justify his cheating :comeon:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Someone seriously needs to make a movie like this. Where a dude cheats on his woman in the name of 'love', and his woman is portrayed as basically a good, devoted woman who has minor character flaws which happen to be enough to justify his cheating :comeon:

Doesn't work...and the Notebook is a story of who simps harder wins the girl...Dude in Titanic wasn't no SIMP...trying to shoot niccas is a bit much :huhldup:

Cyclops in the Notebook doe was SIMPIN, and the game was effed up cuz ole girl momz hid them letters. If she'da got them there wouldn't be a Cyclops to be engaged to...

soooooo the Notebook is a simp ass film but its not as bad as Titanic...dude wasn't no COMPLETE STRANGER ON A BOAT.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_mb9wvsk9KM1qkvbwso1_r1_500.png

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Damn Reincar you should start a review site breh...I didn't remember the story to the notebook that well but there was something about Titanic that never sat right with me :ohhh:. That bytch throwing a billion dollar necklace into the sea instead of setting up her family for life :snoop:. I had qualms with that shyt even the first time I saw the movie when I was like 10

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I can't believe some of y'all ain't never seen "Titanic". I also don't understand the hate the movies gets from some people despite the critical & HUGE commercial success. Anybody who hasn't seen it because you already know the ship is gonna sink, is missing out. The ship sinking is epic & emotional as fukk. The movie is worth owning on Blu-ray.

I'll fukk with Romantic Comedies (especially if they're R-rated), maybe even Romantic Comedy-dramas, but naw dawg.....I don't fukk with Romantic Dramas. So, I've never seen "The Notebook". But, I've been thinking about finally watching "The Notebook" (along with "Dear John" & "The Vow"), just because I like the casts in those films. If they were comedies, I would've already seen them. Are these flicks worth checking out?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
diane lane in unfaithful :pacspit:

diane lane in unfaithful :steviej:

:childplease:

The negga was too much of a simpleton. Some women like challenges and the negga was blend as hell.

You know Martinez is now smashing Halle Berry right ? Dude beat up her ex

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I havent seen them movies so I cant comment but I dont doubt anything thats been said cause one of my favorite movies is guilty of this

MV5BMTYyMzkxNjM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI2NTY0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

They painted Lisa McDowell to be a charitable, angelic, virtuous woman fit for a prince

:stopitslime:

Facts: She cheated on her faithful fiance that wanted to give her the world just so she could fukk the nikka that her little sister wanted to be with but wasnt pretty enough for.

bytch was grimey as fukk :russ:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Closer with Clive Owen, Judd Law, Natalie Portman and Julia Roberts is probably the only romantic movie I can fukk with because it was real and it stayed away from being a hollywood storybook cliche . It was the anti-"follow your heart" type movie. If anything it was the keeping it real goes wrong deconstruction of most fairytale romance movies. It was all types of raw and ugly.

If any of you got the chance, ya'll should watch it. The honorable responsible husband had the last laugh. The way he eithered Judd Law was something epic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closer_(film)

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

The negga was too much of a simpleton. Some women like challenges and the negga was blend as hell.

You know Martinez is now smashing Halle Berry right ? Dude beat up her ex

:aicmon:

she didn't know that he was bland and simple before they were married for 20 years and had a kid? of course an affair is going to be more exciting than your everyday life.

lame excuse. she wanted to be a ho, so she went for it. :manny:

i barely know who that actor is.. i've only seen him in this and swat. but halle berry? :obama: