I still find titanic and the notebook offensive

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Thread is truth

Now to be fair, dude in Titantic was an arrogant a$$hole, they showed that quite clearly, AND they showed how the chick was basically "forced" into agreeing to marry him because the family was broke. HOWEVER, once this chick found leo's pretty boy preteen 12 year old looking ass and decided it was time to get her freak on, she should've returned old boy's necklace, you don't run off with another man while keeping ANOTHER man's property while he was gracious enough to be footing your entire family's bill, first class, across the Atlantic. That is just tramping at the highest level.

Secondly, whoever said that the chick was wrong for romanticizing about Leo when she knew him 48 hours while her husband, who took care of her and showed her the SAME life that the a$$hole millionaire that she STOLE from was showing her, was RIGHT on the mark. I remember being 12 years old watching this on VHS with my family and my sisters and mother were all boo hooing and I'm like "What about the dude she DID marry? Why didn't she see HIM in heaven? Dude couldn't even get a cameo dance or something before she went back to glide off into the afterlife with Leo?" my sisters were all on the "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TRUE LOVE!" nonsense but my father was nodding his head, he knew what was up.

Thirdly, If she had TRULY changed as a person and was fed up with the whole "fake rich society" bull**** that supposedly had her ready to commit suicide at the beginning of the movie, then she wouldn't need a 20 Million Dollar momento of the man who represented EVERYTHING she claimed to deplore about that life.

That movie, for all intents and purposes is the most expensive example of a chick "having her dikk and sucking it too" ever put to film...

And most ALL these white romantic comedies follow the same formula. Which is basically rationalizing their own whorish behavior in the guise of "love". I can't remember what the movie was called, but it had Ashley Judd in it, she was married to some dude who died in a plane crash or something, she met another dude who was a stand up guy, polite, hard working, Ect. She marries this dude and then proceeds to treat him like SHHIT for the rest of the Fukking movie until their both like 80 years old and she realizes what a c*nt she's been to the guy all this time. All because he wasn't the first dude who died that was her "true love".

Movies like this leave a bad taste in my mouth as a man, and every movie like this that I've seen with seen in the company of a female I was with, or my sisters/mother and they lap that **** up. And if we discuss the movie afterwards and I bring up how sluttish these women act, pointing out the obvious character flaws and breakdowns in logic, I'm always hit with the "WOMEN WANT TRUE LOVE" bull**** like homeboy from The Notebook wasn't showing this slut "true love" when he was simping something serious while this she was having long "romantic" kisses in the rain with the other guy.

Romantic movies with black male protagonist seem to sort of reverse this trend, in these movies it is mostly the MAN who is learning his lesson on cheating and being a "dog" and nobody ever throws the "romance" angle to it. The dude is simply a dog who must be trained until he "learns his lesson".

Ex. "The Brothers"- Morris Chestnut's wifey was keeping from him the secret that she dated and was sexing down his FATHER before she met him. Kept the secret for LONG AFTER he had tried to get over his commitment issues and declared love for her. This chick was going to HIS MOTHER'S home, sipping wine, and getting relationship advice without all this time having the DECENCY to let them know she had dated the father previously. Dude had to find out via a goddamn VOICEMAIL. He rightfully dumps her ass (as any man should in this situation) and somehow, by the end of the movie, realizes that HE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS WRONG AND HAS TO BEG HER FORGIVENESS SO THEY CAN GET BACK TOGETHER!!???!?? WTF???!?

Ex. "Two Can Play That Game" (The *****'s hand guide to Controlling a Man)
Vivica Fox HAS the perfect black man. Again, Morris Chesnut (in his defining simp role) is an educated, talented, eloquent, distinguished Lawyer who works for a leading law firm. They spend the first half of the movie showing all of her friend's trifling ass, stereotypical black boyfriends (the player, the drug dealer, the one who won't commit) and then showing how Morris Chestnut is different. She sees him one night out at dinner with a business partner who happens to be an attractive female, and, instead of giving him the opportunity to explain himself, decides he needs to be "trained to behave" and invokes these "rules" to basically play with his emotions and make his life a living hell. Even when he takes her out, explains the (very plausible situation) and even APOLOGIZES WHEN IT WASN'T WARRANTED Vivica STILL proceeds to play her "game" with him until ANOTHER successful, intelligent, and attractive black woman shows genuine interest in him. Even with this, Morris Chestnut, being the "good man" he is puts up with all of her bull**** until she basically tells him that she's taking a random white man whom she JUST MET home with her to sex the hell out of him. At the end of this, she realizes all of her "mistakes" and attempts a half-hearted apology to Morris Chestnut, who having been properly "trained" graciously takes her back.

Ex. "Waiting To Exhale"- Two of the four women in this movie complain endlessly about not being able to find a "Good Man" (maybe they should dial Morris Chestnut's number) while carelessly dating and Whoring around with MARRIED MEN basically the entire movie! Whitney Houston STARTS the movie out dancing with a dude who ALREADY had a date/girlfriend, and then turns around and fukks him and wonders why she got played? She meets up with a man from her past who is admittedly MARRIED WITH A DAUGHTER and basically whores around with him the rest of the movie and then gets mad when dude shows no signs of wanting to leave his FAMILY. She even OVERHEARS this man on the phone telling his wife and daughter how much he loves them before hanging up and proceeding to smash her....and this is supposed to be a black woman's movie on empowerment and romance? The other character Lela Rochon, is getting repeatedly smashed on the low by ANOTHER MARRIED MAN, and only AFTER she gets pregnant and he FINALLY DOES leave his wife for her does she decide to "wake up" and dump him? So the man she was slutting with for months finally gives her what she wants and she takes his child and basically says "fukk you!"

These movies are about spoiled, decieving, manipulative women who have no problems satisfying their own sexual desires with married men all while expecting that man to leave a family behind for what is basically a jump off becuase they've convinced themselves that through sexing they've found "true love" not realizing that they are one half of the problem. What about the wives at home holding that man down and taking care of his seed while your out slutting their husbands? How are you going to take an educated, strong, intelligent man who is treating you with respect and attempt to break him down to YOUR standards with your "rules" and expect him to stay around? How you gonna straight up fukk a man's father, brother, best friend, and expect him to NOT drop your trifling, whorish asss? Women who look to these types of movies as some type of "romanticized fantasy" are doing themselves a hell of a disservice...

#TPC

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thread is truth

Now to be fair, dude in Titantic was an arrogant a$$hole, they showed that quite clearly, AND they showed how the chick was basically "forced" into agreeing to marry him because the family was broke. HOWEVER, once this chick found leo's pretty boy preteen 12 year old looking ass and decided it was time to get her freak on, she should've returned old boy's necklace, you don't run off with another man while keeping ANOTHER man's property while he was gracious enough to be footing your entire family's bill, first class, across the Atlantic. That is just tramping at the highest level.

Secondly, whoever said that the chick was wrong for romanticizing about Leo when she knew him 48 hours while her husband, who took care of her and showed her the SAME life that the a$$hole millionaire that she STOLE from was showing her, was RIGHT on the mark. I remember being 12 years old watching this on VHS with my family and my sisters and mother were all boo hooing and I'm like "What about the dude she DID marry? Why didn't she see HIM in heaven? Dude couldn't even get a cameo dance or something before she went back to glide off into the afterlife with Leo?" my sisters were all on the "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TRUE LOVE!" nonsense but my father was nodding his head, he knew what was up.

And most ALL these white romantic comedies follow the same formula. Which is basically rationalizing their own whorish behavior in the guise of "love". I can't remember what the movie was called, but it had Ashley Judd in it, she was married to some dude who died in a plane crash or something, she met another dude who was a stand up guy, polite, hard working, Ect. She marries this dude and then proceeds to treat him like SHHIT for the rest of the Fukking movie until their both like 80 years old and she realizes what a c*nt she's been to the guy all this time. All because he wasn't the first dude who died that was her "true love".

Movies like this leave a bad taste in my mouth as a man, and every movie like this that I've seen with seen in the company of a female I was with, or my sisters/mother and they lap that **** up. And if we discuss the movie afterwards and I bring up how sluttish these women act, pointing out the obvious character flaws and breakdowns in logic, I'm always hit with the "WOMEN WANT TRUE LOVE" bull**** like homeboy from The Notebook wasn't showing this slut "true love" when he was simping something serious while this she was having long "romantic" kisses in the rain with the other guy.

Romantic movies with black male protagonist seem to sort of reverse this trend, in these movies it is mostly the MAN who is learning his lesson on cheating and being a "dog" and nobody ever throws the "romance" angle to it. The dude is simply a dog who must be trained until he "learns his lesson".

Ex. "The Brothers"- Morris Chestnut's wifey was keeping from him the secret that she dated and was sexing down his FATHER before she met him. Kept the secret for LONG AFTER he had tried to get over his commitment issues and declared love for her. This chick was going to HIS MOTHER'S home, sipping wine, and getting relationship advice without all this time having the DECENCY to let them know she had dated the father previously. Dude had to find out via a goddamn VOICEMAIL. He rightfully dumps her ass (as any man should in this situation) and somehow, by the end of the movie, realizes that HE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS WRONG AND HAS TO BEG HER FORGIVENESS SO THEY CAN GET BACK TOGETHER!!???!?? WTF???!?

Ex. "Two Can Play That Game" (The *****'s hand guide to Controlling a Man)
Vivica Fox HAS the perfect black man. Again, Morris Chesnut (in his defining simp role) is an educated, talented, eloquent, distinguished Lawyer who works for a leading law firm. They spend the first half of the movie showing all of her friend's trifling ass, stereotypical black boyfriends (the player, the drug dealer, the one who won't commit) and then showing how Morris Chestnut is different. She sees him one night out at dinner with a business partner who happens to be an attractive female, and, instead of giving him the opportunity to explain himself, decides he needs to be "trained to behave" and invokes these "rules" to basically play with his emotions and make his life a living hell. Even when he takes her out, explains the (very plausible situation) and even APOLOGIZES WHEN IT WASN'T WARRANTED Vivica STILL proceeds to play her "game" with him until ANOTHER successful, intelligent, and attractive black woman shows genuine interest in him. Even with this, Morris Chestnut, being the "good man" he is puts up with all of her bull**** until she basically tells him that she's taking a random white man whom she JUST MET home with her to sex the hell out of him. At the end of this, she realizes all of her "mistakes" and attempts a half-hearted apology to Morris Chestnut, who having been properly "trained" graciously takes her back.

Ex. "Waiting To Exhale"- Two of the four women in this movie complain endlessly about not being able to find a "Good Man" (maybe they should dial Morris Chestnut's number) while carelessly dating and Whoring around with MARRIED MEN basically the entire movie! Whitney Houston STARTS the movie out dancing with a dude who ALREADY had a date/girlfriend, and then turns around and fukks him and wonders why she got played? She meets up with a man from her past who is admittedly MARRIED WITH A DAUGHTER and basically whores around with him the rest of the movie and then gets mad when dude shows no signs of wanting to leave his FAMILY. She even OVERHEARS this man on the phone telling his wife and daughter how much he loves them before hanging up and proceeding to smash her....and this is supposed to be a black woman's movie on empowerment and romance? The other character Lela Rochon, is getting repeatedly smashed on the low by ANOTHER MARRIED MAN, and only AFTER she gets pregnant and he FINALLY DOES leave his wife for her does she decide to "wake up" and dump him? So the man she was slutting with for months finally gives her what she wants and she takes his child and basically says "fukk you!"

These movies are about spoiled, decieving, manipulative women who have no problems satisfying their own sexual desires with married men all while expecting that man to leave a family behind for what is basically a jump off becuase they've convinced themselves that through sexing they've found "true love" not realizing that they are one half of the problem. What about the wives at home holding that man down and taking care of his seed while your out slutting their husbands? How are you going to take an educated, strong, intelligent man who is treating you with respect and attempt to break him down to YOUR standards with your "rules" and expect him to stay around? How you gonna straight up fukk a man's father, brother, best friend, and expect him to NOT drop your trifling, whorish asss? Women who look to these types of movies as some type of "romanticized fantasy" are doing themselves a he'll of a disservice...

you speak the truth

pos rep, tyler perry movies follow this script as well now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
liar liar

anyone remember this movie?

its been years since i watched it, but remember how jim carrey ex wife found a decent guy named jerry, a guy who wifed a single mom, a guy who worked hard and provided for them both, a guy who loved them both even though he was treated like dung? a good guy who was moving to the big city to bigger and better things and paid the air fare for jim carreys ex wife and her son, yet at the last minute jim carrey who hsa been lying and lying for years letting down the family, stops a airplane and jerry is left out in the cold as she runs back to her ex husband so they can be a happy family :childplease:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I agree with you Reincar but you ain't the one buying the tickets, and these directors know that. But yea this new generation of romances are awful.

Daps
Ehh I agree with the Titanic but Notebook not so much.
If it wasn't for ol girl's mom controlling ways it would've been cool but nooooo....

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
What about Mrs. Doubtfire.

Robin Williams plays a fun-loving hardworking father who only wants to care for his kids and see them laugh. His bytch wife hates this. She wants a mature man who has an english accent and looks like 007. Knowing she got Pierce on the backburner she ask RW for a divorce. Completely destroying the childs spirit so she can get her back blown by the dude from Mama Mia.

Does Robin Williams say "fukk that hoe", no. He instead goes to his queer brother and decides to start a tranny movement just so he can see his kids. Once the wife finds out she's even more disappointed and even the court gets mad:damn: at him for going to extremes cause he loves his children.

At the end Robin is forced to mature and she got to have a crazy sexual escapade(let's be honest 007 hit it) then after treating Robin like trash she takes him back. SHE takes him back like she wasn't the one trippin the whole time.