Reppin
Cbus
And this revolves around your father?
dr-katz-concern.gif

Yes

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
If you’re ever stressed out and angry, remember…one day you’re going to die.

I forgot where I saw that quote, but it made me laugh.

Anyway I’m not a therapist. I hope you continue to find a healthy outlet for your feelings.

Any day above ground is a good day.
I suppose it rarely if ever occurs to you nikkas who say ish like the bolded that a lot of folks might actually be better off six feet under or in an urn RIPing instead of dealing with all the turmoil and BS that comes with existing “above ground”…

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I suppose it rarely if ever occurs to you nikkas who say ish like the bolded that a lot of folks might actually be better off six feet under or in an urn RIPing instead of dealing with all the turmoil and BS that comes with existing “above ground”…

I’d still rather be alive no question. I had friends and family i loved dearly that didn’t get to see 21, 25, 30 or grow old. Life ain’t never meant to be a cakewalk, but it has other offerings that make it just as sweet

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hate that I did that to the breh. Hate that it revolved around my relationship and view of my father. I said some unnecessary fukk shyt. I feel fukking hopeless…like I’m cursed with rage.

Makes sense. Your posts be mad off most of the time

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Send him a letter apologizing for the fowl language and remind how high of a rigard you hold him to :ld:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hate that I did that to the breh. Hate that it revolved around my relationship and view of my father. I said some unnecessary fukk shyt. I feel fukking hopeless…like I’m cursed with rage.

One thing that human beings have not come to grips with is how much control they have over their own internal feelings.

Yes, you have unequivocal 100 percent conrol over how you feel?

Happy? Yes you can manufacture happiness

Anger, same thing.

Hopelessness, you choose to be that way brother. How you choose to let nonfactors become factors in your life is up to you.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Send him a letter apologizing for the fowl language and remind how high of a rigard you hold him to :ld:

One thing that human beings have not come to grips with is how much control they have over their own internal feelings.

Yes, you have unequivocal 100 percent conrol over how you feel?

Happy? Yes you can manufacture happiness

Anger, same thing.

Hopelessness, you choose to be that way brother. How you choose to let nonfactors become factors in your life is up to you.
:russ:I don’t even feel bad for yelling at his bytch ass this fakkit really told everyone in his field about me

Jokes on him, another therapist has offered to take me in as a client

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
What happened?

Did he never get over you calling him a fakkit and blacklisted you as revenge?

Or did something else wild happen during one of the sessions and yall fell out with each other?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ:I don’t even feel bad for yelling at his bytch ass this fakkit really told everyone in his field about me

Jokes on him, another therapist has offered to take me in as a client
You said the first day you posted this that he had told other therapists about you, and if that type of incident occurs, it's standard for them to let people know, whatcha doing here, friend?

Now you've lost 3 months of session time. I don't think the joke is on him, he's lost nothing except a volatile patient.