I Screamed At My Therapist Today Update: He Blacklisted Me To Other Threapist

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What happened?

Did he never get over you calling him a fakkit and blacklisted you as revenge?

Or did something else wild happen during one of the sessions and yall fell out with each other?

I apologized to him he said he not accepting it and that was that. Last I heard from him.
You said the first day you posted this that he had told other therapists about you, and if that type of incident occurs, it's standard for them to let people know, whatcha doing here, friend?

Now you've lost 3 months of session time. I don't think the joke is on him, he's lost nothing except a volatile patient.

He wasn’t being receptive to anything I was telling him. After awhile when you spend $300 per session and all they giving you is attitude and condescendsion after awhile something gotta give breh

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I apologized to him he said he not accepting it and that was that. Last I heard from him.

He wasn’t being receptive to anything I was telling him. After awhile when you spend $300 per session and all they giving you is attitude and condescendsion after awhile something gotta give breh
You have to consider that perhaps his perspective on that is different than yours. There might be something within that

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been seeing discourse about how (black) men shouldn't go to therapy because they're a danger to the therapist and here comes OP giving these hoes ammo. :francis:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
You have to consider that perhaps his perspective on that is different than yours. There might be something within that

AGREE WITH ME!!!!!

tantrum-not-in-the-mood.gif

tantrum-kid.gif

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you’re ever stressed out and angry, remember…one day you’re going to die.

I forgot where I saw that quote, but it made me laugh.

Anyway I’m not a therapist. I hope you continue to find a healthy outlet for your feelings.

Any day above ground is a good day.
Choose your own death date brehs :manny:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Then breh he shouldn’t be a therapist then. Its like being a firefighter and being afraid of smelling like smoke. I paid this man $2,200 over the course of several sessions and he gave me NOTHING to work with

Been seeing discourse about how (black) men shouldn't go to therapy because they're a danger to the therapist and here comes OP giving these hoes ammo. :francis:

These hoes will say anything for attention, until its time for some dikk or some pocket money. I don’t take nothing they say to heart cause its usually some bullshyt. I wish a hoe would degrade me or any other breh like that I come from an era where we put these bytches in they place if they even think about giving lip

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
OP I feel you well not family problems but whatever you go going on. I will say I put a knife to my wrist and stomach yesterday and it felt like relief and everything washing away it felt like a drug rush but I know the devil in disguise. I never thought about killing myself but lately it seems rational but the devil is all about making the irrational rational. Just remember that hate will never win. I say this when I just wrote a song about suicidal thoughts :deadrose:side thought: it's never too late to kill yourself but it's ALWAYS too late for regret Idk how if i worded that right but like you can always kill yourself but you can't always have no regrets. You'd gregret it if you could

Last edited:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps