I Screamed At My Therapist Today Update: He Blacklisted Me To Other Threapist

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
anger is a choice, breh...

you choose how you react to shyt whether you want to admit it or not...your emotions only control you if you let them...
This. On top of that, you choose how you express your anger if you can't stave it off.

OP you have to sit down and examine your actions and reactions.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
That's good breh. This is what's supposed to happen. If you can find you a black psychoanalyst theyll explain transference and mirroring and you'll understand this, negative transference, is a healthy part of the process.

With the little understanding that we have in this thread of your conditions, understanding that therapy will get WORSE before it gets better cannot be overstated.

You've properly put the therapist in your father's place, in your mind, and interacted with him in the way that you probably wish you could've interacted with your father.

Your therapist reaction unfortunately shows you need a new one but I think you are on the right track.

Find a therapist thru "abpsi"

Edit a lil more info on transference

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Difference is i’ll call that snaggle tooth c00n a bytch made fakkit to his fukking face with tears in my eyes as I do it
curse and tear down a man who also has built in rage, insecurities, and anger as you do but has funneled that emotion through drugs/boxing/podcasting…….. brehs :skip:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Hate that I did that to the breh. Hate that it revolved around my relationship and view of my father. I said some unnecessary fukk shyt. I feel fukking hopeless…like I’m cursed with rage.
And this revolves around your father?
dr-katz-concern.gif