I saw Godzilla tonight

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This movie is the reason why I read up on reviews before going to the theatre....I went in without really reading anything into it and shyt was a damn mess outside of Godzilla fighting in the last 30 min :snoop:. Not the worst I've seen but 6/10 at most
Exactly how I felt

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Why did heisenburg die so fukkin fast tho? shyt was a let down...he coulda carried the movie better than that sorry ass cac that we saw 90% of the time.

Also this movie had a few pointless ass scenes that should have been edited, I remember one scene where some firefighters were breaking down a hotel room door (in a already fukked up vegas) and it just flashes to the next scene after that :dwillhuh:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the first 6 pages of this thread and :dead:@Crakface predicting these last few pages. I was skeptical from jump of this movie and now Im definately not watching it. Planet of the Apes 2 will be a real movie worth my money.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Also this movie had a few pointless ass scenes that should have been edited, I remember one scene where some firefighters were breaking down a hotel room door (in a already fukked up vegas) and it just flashes to the next scene after that :dwillhuh:

The editing on this was garbage. One minute dude is dangling out of a cracked train with one hand and gripping the little kid that amounts to a nobody with the other, next scene they're running around on the ground perfectly fine. :rudy:

There was 1 hour and 45 minutes to play around with before Godzilla hit, they could've spent 10 of those minutes showing me how they teleported to the ground from that train before that useless kid disappeared off with his useless parents. :rudy:

I'm legit disappointed in this mess. Mother fukking Godzilla movie and Godzilla is barely in it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really shock that there's a split on Gawdzilla...on the Coli:patrice:

...Anyways, the scene where Zilla Michael Phelps under Hawaii's current, just before the big tsunami hit, was incredible:krs:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why did heisenburg die so fukkin fast tho? shyt was a let down...he coulda carried the movie better than that sorry ass cac that we saw 90% of the time.

Why are people still working during catastrophes in the first place? Not just Godzilla but any big budget movie or tv show. Even during the LA Riots The LAPD even said "f*ck this sh*t" and bounced completely from South Central. And that was just riots.. Here you got the craziest sh*t happening in the existence of man and cops is still out directing traffic, people still working in supermarkets, firefighters running around, etc. I know the economy is still rebounding but damn :mindblown:

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Why are people still working during catastrophes in the first place? Not just Godzilla but any big budget movie or tv show. Even during the LA Riots The LAPD even said "f*ck this sh*t" and bounced completely from South Central. And that was just riots.. Here you got the craziest sh*t happening in the existence of man and cops is still out directing traffic, people still working in supermarkets, firefighters running around, etc. I know the economy is still rebounding but damn :mindblown:

Turns on news and sees 3 monsters are headed to your area.

Goes to work.

Looks out window, sees giant lizard monster walking out of the ocean to fight the flying monsters that are currently destroying buildings up the block.

Sends email to gather everyone in top floor conference room to review last quarters numbers.

:stopitslime:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Lmao right and even the main character's wife was still working as a a nurse up until the last minute. She even let her child go on some random bus while she was running around bulshyttin. Why would u let ya kid go anywhere during a catastrophic event

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Just rename this movie "the white man that can't die". I feel conflicted with this flick breh. I mean we talking about a monster movie here but some shyt just seemed so illogical. I enjoyed pacific rim more because the fights had more to them.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just rename this movie "the white man that can't die". I feel conflicted with this flick breh. I mean we talking about a monster movie here but some shyt just seemed so illogical. I enjoyed pacific rim more because the fights had more to them.

It's a nice diversion from the would-be Denzel Washington classic:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Just watched it, some parts had me like :dwillhuh: shyt was just all over the place. Godzilla himself looked good. I wish Heisenburg didn't die so early in the movie cuz his son was bland as fukk as the lead character