TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Through the whole movie the main character was like

"My wife and child are missing :manny: "

:mjlol:

Still a really good action flick but that dude is so shytty..

Dude was on the phone with his wife like "Hey, there are a bunch of monsters coming to San Francisco, stay put and I'll try to come pick you up before that happens!" :dead:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Some of you need to be like the custodians of your own expectations of this film

I'm sure with Channing Tatum was in the lead instead of ATJ it would have been more enjoyable, but the movie was a gamble, and after probably blowing half their budget on cranston, they got stuck with a dude that has a 12 year olds voice

With that said, sequel is coming, probably with a new director, (Gareth Edwards is doing star wars spin offs now) ya'll will probably get more Godzilla next movie

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You had the gawd Heisenberg and f*cking Godzilla in the same film and they get the least amount of screen time:what::snoop: How was Brody at the right place at the right time all throughout the flick? And this was basically another love story under the guise of a summer blockbuster. Why can't they keep these love stories to a minimum in these flicks? Go ahead and have them in there but put them in the back burner.. waaaayyy in the back burner
He was with a unit following the kaiju activity. Wasn't a love story, just a husband trying to get back to his wife and child.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you need to be like the custodians of your own expectations of this film

I'm sure with Channing Tatum was in the lead instead of ATJ it would have been more enjoyable, but the movie was a gamble, and after probably blowing half their budget on cranston, they got stuck with a dude that has a 12 year olds voice

With that said, sequel is coming, probably with a new director, (Gareth Edwards is doing star wars spin offs now) ya'll will probably get more Godzilla next movie
ATJ did fine. He was playing a military dude who had to know how to keep his emotions in check, but he still had subtle expressions that showed he was trying to fight them back. Don't know if Tatum is capable of doing that.

Garth is staying from what I read.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There's a lot of inconsistencies in the movie. Like when the Muto escapes in Japan Cranston yells out to his son when a crane collapses on the van he's in, even though Cranston is like a hundred feet away and couldn't possibly know/see that his son was in the van.

Or how whenever the power is out, nobody seems able to track the monsters' positions even though they'd still be making a helluva lot of noise.

And after both Godzilla and the Muto first make way into San Francisco, hours after the military has already declared a citywide evacuation, we get an interior shot of people working in an office who suddenly seem panicked and shocked to see the Muto fly by, like why the fukk were these people still working like nothing was happening in the first place?
Yeah that was shockingly sloppy...

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
this flim was dope. I'm dead at the 2 scientist in the movie. All they did was make :whoo::dahell:faces all throughout the movie.

omaigaaahh!! so true!!

and this :sadbron:

AND they were having an admiral and a handful of "officials" making major homeland security decisions...not one time they showed the POTUS...it was so unrealistic...especially the part where the admiral is in the OPS room...anybody in that is in or was in the Navy would tell you that there are no theater size screen on a ship...not even an aircraft carrier. :childplease:

Why you going to have an expert and not take his advice
Admiral: how can we kill them? :upsetfavre:

Japanese Doc: I think we should just let them fight it out:patrice:

Admiral: :camby: get the missiles ready we are going to bomb the shyt out of them even if we kill have of the US population

Japanese Doc: :damn:

Its been almost a week since I saw the movie and I still crack up when I think about the details. :russ:

Oh and the shot where the show what I thought it was the Motu's balls? :russ:came to find out it was the female Motu...

The scene that I was most impressed with as far as cinematography was when the Motu flies down towards the ship. It was beautiful.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
...especially the part where the admiral is in the OPS room...anybody in that is in or was in the Navy would tell you that there are no theater size screen on a ship...not even an aircraft carrier. :childplease:

man, shut the fukk up with that UNREASONABLE level of realism. This is a movie about a giant lizard monster fighting 2 giant insect monsters :camby: