in the group

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
im happy i didnt waste money seeing it in the cinema

just got a bluray rip off tpb this was disappointing.

teasing us like a girl who plays games :upsetfavre:, first fight you cut to the fukking tv with that kid who has no emotion :stopitslime:.

instead of showing us the fights, havoc and fukkery you keep framing back to this overrated kickass actor while he somehow turns up everywhere chaos is happening :skip:

and they didnt tell us bryan cranston was going to be killed before the film even starts :pacspit:

first real godzilla scene at the airport was :whoo: and would of been a great film if they let off the chains from there

Nubcake162

Rookie
Daps
The movie really teases you for the final battle! I was starting to get kinda pissed, because they show godzilla getting ready to fight, but right when it happens it cuts away like 2-3 times, but not gunna lie that last battle was fukking Glorious!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like everyone else I was pissed when they kept cutting his fights and focusing on those non acting CACs throughout the whole movie. The son had no emotion and I didnt give a shyt about his wife or kid. The best actor on this died not even halfway through the movie and I knew it was gonna be rough ride. The last fight was amazing but this could have been so much better if they didnt focus on the stupid losing family and being reunited during disaster cliche. I know they were trying to sell tickets and include women to but fukk this same old tired formula. It cut out Godzilla's screen time. And can anybody explain to me why that bomb didnt knock that helicopter out of the sky and pretty much destroy San Francisco at the end. The EMP charge alone should have killed everything within 100 miles but I'm being nitpicky. I'll let Honest Trailers handle it.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I just watched this on my tv, 1080p. Godzilla looked great and was terrifically epic BUT I NEVER GOT TO SEE HIM FOR MORE THAN A FEW fukkING SECONDS. I ain't trying to see some fukking whiteboy survive against all odds I'm here to see Godzilla smash some fukking cities and monsters. Pacific Rim delivered much better in this regard. The focus on the people dragged this down from a potential 8/10 to a 6.
I felt more concern for that dog caught in the wave.. although one moment he was tied to a fukking tree and the next he was sprinting for his goddamn life.
fukk this director, they killed heisenberg :birdman:
I bet somehow a few of the eggs didn't die.. and turn up in godzilla 2

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I just watched this on my tv, 1080p. Godzilla looked great and was terrifically epic BUT I NEVER GOT TO SEE HIM FOR MORE THAN A FEW fukkING SECONDS. I ain't trying to see some fukking whiteboy survive against all odds I'm here to see Godzilla smash some fukking cities and monsters. Pacific Rim delivered much better in this regard. The focus on the people dragged this down from a potential 8/10 to a 6.
I felt more concern for that dog caught in the wave.. although one moment he was tied to a fukking tree and the next he was sprinting for his goddamn life.
fukk this director, they killed heisenberg :birdman:
I bet somehow a few of the eggs didn't die.. and turn up in godzilla 2

As I said before, they made Godzilla too big. Any extended screen time and he would've destroyed everything. That's why he spent most of the time swimming. They did a shytty job with the subplots though. Battleship was wack as hell and they had better subplots than this..

I would've rather seen that no legged c00n hobbling around than that struggle Zach efferin looking ass gump.

gregory_d_gadson2012-med.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I like that Godzilla doesn't want to eat the Mutos, he simply wants to kill them for no other reason than the fact they exist. They didn't even encroach on his territory or nothing, he heard the mating call and was like "Ok, I gotta go kill these muthafukkas, shut the fukk up". Their existence bothers him so much he'll swim half away around the world just to lay claws on them, that type of beef runs deep.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
As I said before, they made Godzilla too big. Any extended screen time and he would've destroyed everything. That's why he spent most of the time swimming. They did a shytty job with the subplots though. Battleship was wack as hell and they had better subplots than this..

I would've rather seen that no legged c00n hobbling around than that struggle Zach efferin looking ass gump.

gregory_d_gadson2012-med.jpg
the world's a big place. a few cities ain't nothin. besides, destruction is what we're there to see:shaq:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
just saw it....i'm disappointed cranston the gawd didn't have a bigger part....godzilla should have been in it more...the action scenes were dope but they could have had more....plot was decent...acting was decent....part 2 needs to be bigger and more epic....good film overall....prolly won't watch again...