I saw Godzilla tonight

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Can't really approach a sequel the same way. The style(less is more) he used here can only be used once otherwise he will be making the same film over again. Even if he wanted to, the studio bigwigs will probably step in and tell him to cut that shyt out and give the audience more Godzilla.
Just give it to Spielberg. Jesus. He did a great job with War of the Worlds, minus that for shyt ending.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOOOOOM CRUSH THE ALIENS OMG ITS OVER

then they catch a cold :mjlol:

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
just got back from seeing it

SPOILER

movie wasn't bad , but wasn't good though. the Godzilla scenes were too quick, but the end fight was dope as fukk

kinda disappointed , but not shytting on it either

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just give it to Spielberg. Jesus. He did a great job with War of the Worlds, minus that for shyt ending.

I wouldn't mind seeing Del Toro take the reigns. He should have done it in the first place instead of going with Pacific Rim. Spielberg is a good choice too, but I'm not sure if it's a project he would be willing to go for at this stage of his career. He should have done the one back in '98.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I wouldn't mind seeing Del Toro take the reigns. He should have done it in the first place instead of going with Pacific Rim. Spielberg is a good choice too, but I'm not sure if it's a project he would be willing to go for at this stage of his career. He should have done the one back in '98.
Peter Jackson would have also done a better job.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing that's popular in society that's showing in this thread: people expressing how they think they always know better and can do better than what they just experienced...if that's the case, go make a movie, cd, tv show, video game, write a book, etc., release it to the world, and let us judge it...and see if that theory is true....cause I swear, only on the internet people the smartest and can release the perfect product, but yet somehow never do....

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
another thing that's popular in society that's showing in this thread: people expressing how they think they always know better and can do better than what they just experienced...if that's the case, go make a movie, cd, tv show, video game, write a book, etc., release it to the world, and let us judge it...and see if that theory is true....cause I swear, only on the internet people the smartest and can release the perfect product, but yet somehow never do....
Get me 200 million dollars and illl make the best action film you ever saw in your life.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get me 200 million dollars and illl make the best action film you ever saw in your life.

how do I know that? what have you done that would make me want to give you that kinda money?...where is your previous/current work at?...I want to see it, cause obviously you're creating masterpieces....

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
how do I know that? what have you done that would make me want to give you that kinda money?...where is your previous/current work at?...I want to see it, cause obviously you're creating masterpieces....
I have a story about a gangbanger that takes over the world that is the most epic journey of all time. Give me the money

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Fell asleep for half of the film... Coolest part was the parachute scene where we saw how trashed SF had become...

Overall I am mad I paid for it... And I love monster films...

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i thoroughly enjoyed pacific rim. but hearing what some of y'all are saying about godzilla being hidden like some cloverfield shyt is utterly ridiculous. ill wait for it on ondemand, but ain't no way im spending ticket for it.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So Pacific Rim is the Illmatic for these type of movies...Transformers and Godzilla are disappointments it seems. :leostare:

So I'm seeing they killed Cranston in the first 30 and they do some Cloverfield shyt and give Zilla limited minutes. :snoop:

So I'm better of catching Captain America or Spidey 2? :lupe:

How much romance in this film? Trailers had the cac family...:scusthov:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

spielberg needs to get back to fukking blockbuster popcorn spielberg..i dont get why he doesn't realize thats what people love him for..he's lost me the past 10 years.. no one gives a shyt about war horse and movies like that..lincoln got award consideration but i have no desire to see it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
spielberg needs to get back to fukking blockbuster popcorn spielberg..i dont get why he doesn't realize thats what people love him for..he's lost me the past 10 years.. no one gives a shyt about war horse and movies like that..lincoln got award consideration but i have no desire to see it.
I agree. Hes got a film coming up where whites are trying to escape earth before impending doom just like interstellar. When Worlds Collide. Then you got those damn TIN TIN movies, which ive never seen so i cant really pass judgement. Heres a description of the worlds collide flick

A rogue planet is discovered on a collision course for Earth, and mass hysteria of biblical proportions will break out in the streets once knowledge of the secret and impending doom is leaked to the public. But an astronomer discovers a second planet (Alpha) accompanying the first: Bronson Beta, named after its South African discoverer, Sven Bronson. Instruments find that Alpha is capable of sustaining life. Soliciting huge sums of money, billions of dollars from Philanthropist, Millionaires, Billionaires, the wealth of private capital, he and other scientist are scoffed at as they embark on a daring, near-impossible plan to build rocket ships (as many as can be constructed in the short time left) to transport a small group of people to the planet Alpha in order to populate it and ensure survival of the human race and its flora and animal species. With society disintegrating into chaos and madness, they continue their efforts and struggles to save what little of humanity they can and their lives!
:manny: i could see it working.

Then you got BFG - big friendly giant :camby: He spoiled me on saving private ryan, jurassic park and war of the worlds. Wanted more of that but its his world.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:deadrose: @ the thought of Godzilla waking up and just deadass roasting everybody at the end. Now that wouldve been a legit ending
You ain't never lied .... When he woke up, I was like :merchant: :whoo: :gladbron: now some real fukkery is about to jump off... I was like oh shy all these white people bout to get stomped the fukk out like some roaches :steviej:.... but they weren't about that life though :aicmon: