I saw Godzilla tonight

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
You ain't never lied .... When we woke up, I was like :merchant: :whoo: :gladbron: now some real fukkery is about to jump off... I was like oh shy all these white people bout to get stomped the fukk out like some roaches :steviej:.... but they weren't about that life though :aicmon:

:russ: you got families re-uniting all happy n shyt :stopitslime: That's when shyt should've went south. Godzilla was supposed to be an allegory for a fukkin nuclear bomb. When one of those drops EVERYONE gets its

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bryan Cranston's character was good but they wound up wasting the potential

I have no problem with Del Toro directing Monster Island

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:russ: you got families re-uniting all happy n shyt :stopitslime: That's when shyt should've went south. Godzilla was supposed to be an allegory for a fukkin nuclear bomb. When one of those drops EVERYONE gets its
Yes! They could have spent a few more minutes showing him smashing on some "oh yeah I ain't forgot them bombs :ufdup: right before slipping off into the ocean and fading to black. I mean why not... if it weren't for all that testing there wouldn't have been no mutos.... and those bombs they were dropping back in the day. Instead they had him walking around buildings on his way back to take a power nap :why: ..... Movie was flames but every scene with Godzilla needed just an extra minute of fukkery and to have just kept Heisenberg as the lead spazzing out over his wife and I would have been satisfied.

Edit: :why: that Japanese family didn't even bother to say thank you for returning their son

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
[QUOTintensely structured ="Roid Jones, post: 8481316, member: 429"]lol @ the stans saying 'bu bu bu you never saw Jaws or the Alien' fools, those films struck an excellent balance between teasing and keeping the audiences interest with good human characters.[/QUOTE]

And Intensely structured dialogue.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
At the end of the day it was nice to see zilla make a cameo in this muto monster flick...
U wonder what these writers and producers are thinking.

Hey let's show the shyt out of monsters that no one came to see and maybe sneak Godzilla in there for maybe 7 minutes. Maybe.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
U wonder what these writers and producers are thinking.

Hey let's show the shyt out of monsters that no one came to see and maybe sneak Godzilla in there for maybe 7 minutes. Maybe.
the director had a vision and especially from his super low budget previous monster flick, he kinda got shyt twisted..what a bad idea..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There was a scene in the beginning where Brian Cranston's wife had to remind him it was his birthday cause he "forgot".

:aicmon: