I saw Godzilla tonight

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting the same vibe as Cloverfield. People either loved it or hated it. I loved it. But there's no consensus in here which is strange.

this is the shyt I was talking about: why does it have to be extremes for shyt?...whatever happened to just liking something?...people don't just like shyt anymore...if they don't think it's the best thing ever, they hate it, and that's stupid as fukk...that's them taking enjoyment out of shyt for themselves, no one else...

and no, i'm not just saying that for Godzilla....I watched the movie for me, so the only person that it matters to me if I liked it or not is me, but i'm willing to have a discussion about it with others...i'm saying it here cause this is just another example to me of people doing what I said....

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys were right Godzilla is a huge disappointment, Pacific Rim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Godzilla :cry wow:
As one of the few that loved Pacific Rim on this site
Oprah%20shaking%20her%20head.gif

Pacific Rim, GDT, copy the old school feel that Toho post Gojira kaiju films had.

Godzilla takes a tone similar to Gojira.

But they did make Godzilla the Earth defender from the 70s which was neat. Godzilla don't care about humans he just didn't like what them M.U.T.Os were about seeing how they killed another of his kind of a different creature.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
N1gga was a G. :what: u buggin. I forgive u. I remember being a kid and seeing him in the trailer, thought it was gonna be Under Siege on a plane :ohlawd:

Then it turned into a Kurt Russell flick

angry-asian1.jpg

I remember when I first saw Executive Decision and Segal's character died, I was:what: :AustinWhat:"this aint right, he's somehow coming back, he must of had a parachute" I refused to believe that he died for about 25 minutes, then it hit me that he wasn't coming back :sadcam::birdman:. Kurt "the gawd" Russel did a good job and the movie was still good , so :manny:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this is the shyt I was talking about: why does it have to be extremes for shyt?...whatever happened to just liking something?...people don't just like shyt anymore...if they don't think it's the best thing ever, they hate it, and that's stupid as fukk...that's them taking enjoyment out of shyt for themselves, no one else...

and no, i'm not just saying that for Godzilla....I watched the movie for me, so the only person that it matters to if I liked it or not is me, but i'm willing to have a discussion about it with others...i'm saying it cause this is just another example to me of people doing what I said....

Been saying this for about a year now. The shyt is amazing to me that we live in a culture of extremes now. Either the glass is half full or we're dead. No one can just like something. I didn't love the movie but I I liked it and that's good enough and I really don't give a damn if anyone else likes it or doesn't. Which is why anytime someone brings up a RT score I have to chuckle inside because since when did we start letting the opinions of others define ourselves or validate shyt? You either like it or you don't

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and no, i'm not just saying that for Godzilla....I watched the movie for me, so the only person that it matters to if I liked it or not is me, but i'm willing to have a discussion about it with others...i'm saying it cause this is just another example to me of people doing what I said....
It's the internet that's why. People are quick to say it's horrible, trash, the worst movie ever, and other extremes

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I remember when I first saw Executive Decision and Segal's character died, I was:what: :AustinWhat:"this aint right, he's somehow coming back, he must of had a parachute" I refused to believe that he died for about 25 minutes, then it hit me that he wasn't coming back :sadcam::birdman:. Kurt "the gawd" Russel did a good job and the movie was still good , so :manny:.

Oh the movie was fiya. But I remember being legit pissed when he died. Wasn't expecting a Kurt Russell flick. I also didnt go to the theater doe, My mom rented it. But at least the movie was good. This movie sucked.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This was aight..if I had to pick again I prolly wouldn't have paid for it. I only saw the trailer once so I went in blindly almost.

:damn: I thought my nugga Heisenberg was the Main character that's why I signed up! Nikka didn't last to even see Godzilla

:beli: I know it's a movie but the main character might as well have been Superman. He was damn near immortal and ended up in the right place at the right time.

Thought this would be a Godzilla takes over the city movie not Godzilla being the good guy. But that's my fault.

The two other monsters looked cheesy as fukk on some syfy shyt.

The fighting scenes were meh except for when he murked the female

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying this for about a year now. The shyt is amazing to me that we live in a culture of extremes now. Either the glass is half full or we're dead. No one can just like something. I didn't love the movie but I I liked it and that's good enough and I really don't give a damn if anyone else likes it or doesn't. Which is why anytime someone brings up a RT score I have to chuckle inside because since when did we start letting the opinions of others define ourselves or validate shyt? You either like it or you don't

yea, that collective thinking is funny as shyt to me

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's the internet that's why. People are quick to say it's horrible, trash, the worst movie ever, and other extremes

Which is annoying as fukk because you can't have intelligent discussions with people about stuff now because of those extremes. I was trying to have a conversation with my homie about a movie the other day, he didn't like it I did but even when I pointed out stuff about the flick I'd do differently or didn't like, he still said I loved the movie and wouldn't say anything bad about it although I clearly said stuff I didn't like :russ:. He was upset because I didn't come down on one extreme and actually had a measured and pragmatic opinion on the movie, explaining pros and cons.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If i made a sequel to Godzilla id make the plot even deeper by having the humans knowing where Godzilla goes to rest when hes not defending earth and some extra covert branch of the world government is required to scoop up over 100 thousand people a year and through some process feed them to godzilla to give him energy and, to quell his rage. After the events of Godzilla 1 this world apparatus is destroyed and Godzilla is forced to go around feeding on humans which is when the humans build the mecha Godzilla to distract him. At that moment King geedorah comes to Earth and Zilla also has to face him. The entire movie is just hopeless and humanity has to adjust to this new world while trying to find a way to kill Godzilla while another branch of the world gov wants to find a way to control him. All are hopeless endeavors. Damn they shoulda had me write Godzilla 1.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is annoying as fukk because you can't have intelligent discussions with people about stuff now because of those extremes. I was trying to have a conversation with my homie about a movie the other day, he didn't like it I did but even when I pointed out stuff about the flick I'd do differently or didn't like, he still said I loved the movie and wouldn't say anything bad about it although I clearly said stuff I didn't like :russ:. He was upset because I didn't come down on one extreme and actually had a measured and pragmatic opinion on the movie, explaining pros and cons.
I know the feeling, man

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i made a sequel to Godzilla id make the plot even deeper by having the humans knowing where Godzilla goes to rest when hes not defending earth and some extra covert branch of the world government is required to scoop up over 100 thousand people a year and through some process feed them to godzilla to give him energy and, to quell his rage. After the events of Godzilla 1 this world apparatus is destroyed and Godzilla is forced to go around feeding on humans which is when the humans build the mecha Godzilla to distract him. At that moment King geedorah comes to Earth and Zilla also has to face him. The entire movie is just hopeless and humanity has to adjust to this new world while trying to find a way to kill Godzilla while another branch of the world gov wants to find a way to control him. All are hopeless endeavors. Damn they shoulda had me write Godzilla 1.
The island people sacrificed people to godzilla in Gojira. They search for his resting spot in the Heisei era films, and I think in the Kiryu movies & Final War in the Millennium era.

But I know you are just :troll: