I saw Godzilla tonight

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't enjoy this movie at all...never thought I would be bored watching Godzilla fight big ass monsters. Also felt weird how everyone just accepted godzilla as the good guy. I mean if I saw three big ass monsters fighting, I wouldn't trust now none of them mufukkas

That's one of the movie cliches I dislike, the way humanity just starts cheering and asks no questions at all.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I didn't enjoy this movie at all...never thought I would be bored watching Godzilla fight big ass monsters. Also felt weird how everyone just accepted godzilla as the good guy. I mean if I saw three big ass monsters fighting, I wouldn't trust now none of them mufukkas

:deadrose: @ the thought of Godzilla waking up and just deadass roasting everybody at the end. Now that wouldve been a legit ending

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Godzilla has slipped another percentage point to 72 on RT. The nerds are fighting for this film, but its not workin.

It ticked up to 73%

What's your beef with this movie. Did you have a role as an extra in the film and you found out you wasn't gonna be in the final cut? :dead:

But I feel your hatred breh. Man Of Steel will forever be on my shyt list and I will never let it go. :salute:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm getting the same vibe as Cloverfield. People either loved it or hated it. I loved it. But there's no consensus in here which is strange.

im thinking ill go see it..my cousin who went to the early screening of this shyt liked it..told me if it wasn't for seeing pacific rim before this he prolly would have enjoyed it even more..he was the one who put me on to the movies like abraham lincoln vampire hunter when i thought it was was going to lame so ill try to see it as a matinee..prolly during memorial day weekend

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm getting the same vibe as Cloverfield. People either loved it or hated it. I loved it. But there's no consensus in here which is strange.
My bro just text me and thought it was wack as hell.

I thought it was coo and for the most part it met my expectations.

That script tho...went from :ohhh: to :usure:to :patrice: to :whew: to :feedme:.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My biggest complaint is that it didn't live up to the tone of the trailers. Some bad casting too. Romantic subplot was useless and stale as fukk.

Whoever did that trailer needs a raise. That sh1t was so much better than the movie. Watanabe was so unnecessary and corny. Always lookin shook. I thought Heisenberg was gonna grow into the lead scientist. :noah:

I actually want Heisenberg to give me my money back. If I ever see him in person, II'll ask too. That was some shady sh1t they did. Wasn't this disappointed in a movie since I saw Executive Decision and Segal was gone half way thru :damn:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Whoever did that trailer needs a raise. That sh1t was so much better than the movie. Watanabe was so unnecessary and corny. Always lookin shook. I thought Heisenberg was gonna grow into the lead scientist. :noah:

I actually want Heisenberg to give me my money back. If I ever see him in person, II'll ask too. That was some shady sh1t they did. Wasn't this disappointed in a movie since I saw Executive Decision and Segal was gone half way thru :damn:
Segal in executive decision huh :patrice:

:mjlol:

_curb_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
CALI
just seen it. felt conflicted. part of me thought it was dope but idk brehs.... some points in the movie i experienced apathy
i still give it 7.5 - 8/10
damn kaijus were out trying to win the tag team wrestling belt

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It ticked up to 73%

What's your beef with this movie. Did you have a role as an extra in the film and you found out you wasn't gonna be in the final cut? :dead:

But I feel your hatred breh. Man Of Steel will forever be on my shyt list and I will never let it go. :salute:
I just have a gripe with overhyped trash that people pretend is hot.

ChiefKeef

Pleighboi
Daps
Reppin
South Bronx
Muto thought they can cowboy gangbang the king of monsters:mjlol: :russ:

When Godzilla opened the Muto mouth up and hit his atomic breath in his throat:blessed::takedat::blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Segal in executive decision huh :patrice:

:mjlol:
N1gga was a G. :what: u buggin. I forgive u. I remember being a kid and seeing him in the trailer, thought it was gonna be Under Siege on a plane :ohlawd:

Then it turned into a Kurt Russell flick

angry-asian1.jpg