I saw Godzilla tonight

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Tried to warn you idiots but crak is just a hater. All the signs were there but you thought you knew better then me because that marketing had you seeing life with beer goggles. Film is garbage and the reviews will only get worse by monday. But warner knew this already that's why they had a review embargo.

Review embargo is Hollywood code for hot trash.

Waits for fukk boys to be happy at the opening weekend from the poor fools suckered into seeing this shyt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got booked for a business retreat, so I'm not going to be able to see Zilla Snoop Dogg the buildings like I anticipated:sadcam:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
@Crakface was right all along? :ohhh:

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

tumblr_n32hnrttu01rvfy6do1_400.gif

ITs a movie about a large lizard that destroys cities. It wasnt a stretch of the imagination to assume it was going to be trash.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seeing this in imax saturday night - Im going in completely spolierless without having read one review outside of @mastermind giving some approval. Ill drop thoughts then

first imax movie since matrix revolutions :leon:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i hate nerds. these fukks were clapping and giving each other high fives in a certain part of the movie. thought the fighting was dope but entirely too short. i just didnt care bout the human characters which was just too much of the movie. i understand you have to tell a story but this went beyond doing that imo.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was dope. There were definitely some pacing issues in the beginning and middle, and the director did a little too much with the teasing and showing everything from the humans' perspective, but the payoff was worth it
between helicopter jump, atomic breath and hitting him with the tail, that final fight was :whew:
Visuals were absolutely incredible. Movie definitely had a Spielberg vibe as well

solid B+ imo