I saw Godzilla tonight

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
oh ok so i'll enjoy godzilla cuz pacific rim a 8/10 for me :yeshrug:

I think a better question is how much you enjoyed movies like Cloverfield and Edwards' own Monsters. Because that's pretty much the approach they took for this movie until they decided to make a proper monster movie for the finale.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think a better question is how much you enjoyed movies like Cloverfield and Edwards' own Monsters. Because that's pretty much the approach they took for this movie until they decided to make a proper monster movie for the finale.

I loved Cloverfield and Monsters was cool, about a 7/10, nothing amazing

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
FUUUUUUUK!! i thought monsters was trash and cloverfield was 7/10 status :robugh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Review said the only redeeeming part of the movie is the fight at the end, so I guess I'll be seeing it in IMAX. :manny:

If I'm going to see Godzilla go in on some Muto's, I want it to be as entertaining, loud, and flashy as possible.:smugdraper:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The awakening has begun. :blessed:

That's my coli. Late but ontime.

Movie is straight up TRASH!!!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
lol man I wanna hear about this scale; how do you do it?
well since i've only seen like 3 movies below a 6 (in theaters) imo i just stopped grading from 0 :yeshrug:...so if its a pg-13 movie its starts out at a 6 and if its a r rated movie it starts out at a 7...if it stays at its original grade by the end of it, its forgettable to me and i'll prolly nvr see it again :ld:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
well since i've only seen like 3 movies below a 6 (in theaters) imo i just stopped grading from 0 :yeshrug:...so if its a pg-13 movie its starts out at a 6 and if its a r rated movie it starts out at a 7...if it stays at its original grade by the end of it, its forgettable to me and i'll prolly nvr see it again :ld:
So in other words, you are pretty good at picking which movies you wanna see beforehand to avoid being surprised by dumpster fires...good idea.