@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMG_0264.jpg

:sas2:

That doesn't look like a black hand?

:patrice:

Looks like French Montana hands.

giphy.gif

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, PUSYCAC
That's the stupidest shyt I ever heard and too easy to fake and I don't even care anyway. :mjlol: at this cac jew calling people cacs and honkeys. Typical wigger in here stealing our slang, dikk riding our artists and athletes while thinking he can mock us and degrade our sisters. Your time is coming cac :ufdup:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's the stupidest shyt I ever heard and too easy to fake and I don't even care anyway. :mjlol: at this cac jew calling people cacs and honkeys. Typical wigger in here stealing our slang, dikk riding our artists and athletes while thinking he can mock us and degrade our sisters. Your time is coming cac :ufdup:

I HAD A THREESOME LAST NIGHT WIT 2 BIRACIAL FEMALES WHILE U OUT HERE RIDIN MY NUTS FROM YOUR WHITE MAMAS BASEMENT

U MAD FUCCBOY?

Daps
So either he's

homer-devient-omar-700x.jpg

or he's

homer.jpg

Either way judging by that hand pic he looks like an ethnicity that should not be saying the N word like its cool

:patrice:
I only use the N word very rarely, usually when referencing it in a discussion of its use by other black people or when I employ a term like "nikka nerd." Not because I'm not black, which I am, but precisely because I don't like referring to my brothers with that slur. :francis:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I MEAN, RACE IS SOME MADE UP SHIIT TO BEGIN WITH .. BUT WE DONT CONSIDER OURSELVES WHITE, N WHITE PEOPLE DONT CONSIDER US WHITE. WOULD BE PRETTY DUMB TO CLAIM WHITE WHEN WERE NOT VIEWED AS SUCH. WE ORIGINATE FROM DIFFERENT REGIONS, HAVE DIFFERENT FEATURES, AND DIFFERENT SKIN. ITS PRETTY CUT N DRY BRUH.

WE ARE ALSO ENEMY #1 OF WHITE SUPREMACY

full