I predict another Flawless Victory for Funk Flex Tonight ... Tune in Hot 97 Now

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight is just a victory lap. Its like beating someone up. Then coming back around on some "SAY SOMETHING ELSE .. ILL FUKK U UP AGAIN" and the person is scared........ however they tell other ppl they still not scared of u

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Right. I can't comment on the Charlamagne robbery situation. But the story about Envy getting hemmed up is 100% fact. Envy ain't built like that and the reason why he gets certain passes in cities in Jersey (ie Elizabeth, Newark, Jersey City) is because of 1st Lady El. He ain't no street nikka. And there's nothing wrong with not being a street dude but don't be perpetrating the fraud on air. Because in reality, they ain't built for a serious war.

and what WAR we talking about here??? :leostare:

what they gonna take it to the streets and have shootouts in the clubs?

:bustback:

puhleeze....this AIRING EACH OTHER'S PERSONAL BUSINESS over the air , is the worst kinda RADIO RIVALRY...because BOTH PARTIES look lame :yawn:

nothing like the KISS FM vs. WBLS rivalry in which they kept it MUSICAL..

you didn't hear Red Alert talking about Mr. Magic's drug dependency issues...and you didn't hear Mr. Magic talking about Red Alert trying to bite Magic's steelo by releasing albums.....

it was strictly music..THAT'S REAL HIP HOP fukk what rosenberg and flex say...

and last time i checked FLEX IS FAR FROM BEING CONSIDERED A STREET N1GGA HIMSELF

it's sad that just being a B-BOY which is what Flex is ...

nowadays is considered LAME......

Everybody from the A&R's to the DJ's are so HOOOD...SO DAMN GANGSTA

So damn LACKING OF KNOWLEDGE OF SELF......

it's pathetic.....once again HOT 97 validates what RZA stated...

"the PLACE where HIP HOP DIES!!!"

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
RZA can be a hater. mainly when he listens to raekwon and ghost.

rza didnt validate or predict anything. he just probably doesnt like the play list.
doesnt mean hip hop dies on that frequency. :childplease:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless he had a gun which I couldn't even imagine on that soft nikka Envy...how the fuk nikkas shoot at you and you chasin em down? :laff: nikka this ain't csi miami

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hulup, so someone shot at Envy missed, Envy chased and the guy wound up in a coma?

:duck: