I predict another Flawless Victory for Funk Flex Tonight ... Tune in Hot 97 Now

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. I can't comment on the Charlamagne robbery situation. But the story about Envy getting hemmed up is 100% fact. Envy ain't built like that and the reason why he gets certain passes in cities in Jersey (ie Elizabeth, Newark, Jersey City) is because of 1st Lady El. He ain't no street nikka. And there's nothing wrong with not being a street dude but don't be perpetrating the fraud on air. Especially after Star went in on your daughter and you ran to the cops afterwards. Bottom line, Breakfast Club might be hot now. But the real question is will they still be here in 5 years? Love him or hate him, Flex been holding the crown for 20 years strong now and showing no signs of letting up. All Hot 97 needs is 1 good morning show (because sad to say since I like them, Rosenberg and Ciph ain't cutting it) on some Star and Buc Wild shyt and I guarantee you the Breakfast Club will fold under pressure. Because in reality, they ain't built for a serious war.

HOw does 1st Lady El have so much pull out here ... never met her .. I know wallah n a few other djs I know work with her. She sets huge events up and has a lot of clout.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
They went at him twice. Once after flex defended mr. cee after the gay thing came out. Second after flex aired the phone call with nicki after summer jam.

The second time charlemagne (dude he crushed in the youtube video) flatout said "Flex You are a Bytch"

Flex ignored the first one but after calling him a bytch .. flex is spending all his energy to ruin them.

Props. I remember how they was goin' in durin' the Mr. Cee joint.

Flex was probably listenin' to them talk tough all that time like :usure:

He bout to body these cats :krs:

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
HOw does 1st Lady El have so much pull out here ... never met her .. I know wallah n a few other djs I know work with her. She sets huge events up and has a lot of clout.

She from Jersey City and get a lot of love out there. And majority of the DJ's from around here fukk with her heavy. I think she was also the founder of the Murda Mamis. But on the subject at hand, I feel the BC tactics going at Rosenberg and Flex has been straight corny. First your going to make up a fake story about Peter Rosenberg texting Angela Yee to try and get with her, knowing Rosenberg's engaged. Then when Flex ethers ya'll, ya'll going to back down, don't even respond or deny what he said about ya'll getting robbed and snitching, pull the domestic abuse card, and spend a whole show talking about DV. Have women calling the show crying, acting your concerned, but in reality your making a mockery of the whole issue and exploiting it to go after Flex. And it's such a coincidence how Bossip and Mediafakeout are talking about a 2 year old story around the same day ya'll bringing it up. To me that was a bytch move and even people I know who listen to their show on the reg even said they were a bunch of bytches for doing that.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ this being the first time I ever heard "Mercy". Damn, the way 2 Chainz came in is :win::win::win::win:. kanye is f*ckin corny, :scusthov:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I thought Charlamagne would go harder tho, Flex and Rosenberg are leading this fight thus far. But they've double teamed on Cthagod.. Envy, Clue and Yee are too soft, even though envy tried.

btw didn't Flex school both Envy and Clue on that radio shyt.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She from Jersey City and get a lot of love out there. And majority of the DJ's from around here fukk with her heavy. I think she was also the founder of the Murda Mamis. But on the subject at hand, I feel the BC tactics going at Rosenberg and Flex has been straight corny. First your going to make up a fake story about Peter Rosenberg texting Angela Yee to try and get with her, knowing Rosenberg's engaged. Then when Flex ethers ya'll, ya'll going to back down, don't even respond or deny what he said about ya'll getting robbed and snitching, pull the domestic abuse card, and spend a whole show talking about DV. Have women calling the show crying, acting your concerned, but in reality your making a mockery of the whole issue and exploiting it to go after Flex. And it's such a coincidence how Bossip and Mediafakeout are talking about a 2 year old story around the same day ya'll bringing it up. To me that was a bytch move and even people I know who listen to their show on the reg even said they were a bunch of bytches for doing that.

Bolded is True. mmm

I was ashamed to be rockin wit them constantly. I never thought charlemagne would be apart of some c00nery. He's usually outspoken ... and goes right at ppls neck.

However I realized today that no one is like STar .. from Star n Buc Wild.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
twitter.com/djenvy

dj envy is self erupting ... his mic game aint no where near flex ...

FLex shouting lmao ...

this nygga dont need to drink LQ

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told you . . . FLawless victory. Envy got emotional after everyone keep calling him a bytch on twitter and asking if he snitched ..

said he testified against dude who robbed him lol .. said what u wanted him 2 do lol