I predict another Flawless Victory for Funk Flex Tonight ... Tune in Hot 97 Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting on you to comment on this whole situation. I been riding with Breakfast club but they took a gigantic L after flex did that rant ... they backed down .. now this is sounding embarassing for them.

THey started pulling desperate moves by using their connections with the police to pull files (Envy ) and using their associations with gossip outlets (media takeout and bossip) to leak information.

It all makes sense too

ENvy said today on air "man i don't want to release this 911 audio" and Mediafakeout cited after that they might be getting audio tapes later in the week

Plus breakfast club have intereviewed Rap radar / Mediafakeout execs so the connections they have there are good

Flex givin them the :pacspit:
yeah flex has given CTG the humble spirit lmao this shyt is hilarious to see..........
and that whole envy/police/media connection........wow......just wow.......talkin bout exposin ya selff.......he will now be forever be labeled "mcgruff the crime dog" lmao............as far as the streets he is as finished as mr .cee. unfortunetly like mr cee he will still continue to work in hip hop(sad) ........envy left the dots outt n now they got connected..........so far flex has been roasting them. i bet they wish they could take that tough talk back lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas made "ethered" a term...............

Flex deserves his own word for this exposure/destruction lol

how bout "u CHARLAMAGNED that niccuh"

that got a ring to it LMAO.......any ideas?

ReasonableMatic

Daps