I predict another Flawless Victory for Funk Flex Tonight ... Tune in Hot 97 Now

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
She from Jersey City and get a lot of love out there. And majority of the DJ's from around here fukk with her heavy. I think she was also the founder of the Murda Mamis. But on the subject at hand, I feel the BC tactics going at Rosenberg and Flex has been straight corny. First your going to make up a fake story about Peter Rosenberg texting Angela Yee to try and get with her, knowing Rosenberg's engaged. Then when Flex ethers ya'll, ya'll going to back down, don't even respond or deny what he said about ya'll getting robbed and snitching, pull the domestic abuse card, and spend a whole show talking about DV. Have women calling the show crying, acting your concerned, but in reality your making a mockery of the whole issue and exploiting it to go after Flex. And it's such a coincidence how Bossip and Mediafakeout are talking about a 2 year old story around the same day ya'll bringing it up. To me that was a bytch move and even people I know who listen to their show on the reg even said they were a bunch of bytches for doing that.
It was wack before, but when they started calling in crying is when it got real corny. I bet they were feeling awkward too.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we already knew ENVY aint built like that that. which is fine. But dont act like you are. smh Flex got his foot on their necks

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
We are #1 in the mornings and that's the only point we have 2 make or prove..the other guys are 8 steps behind us

hes getting so homotional that hes confusing days with nights. :what:
they went in on flex and then deflects it bakk to the morning time spot. ?
how can you be 8 steps behind a station thats been on since 88 playing rap and you signed up to a station head that used to be oldies music. :beli:

stfu and take your L's.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Told you . . . FLawless victory. Envy got emotional after everyone keep calling him a bytch on twitter and asking if he snitched ..

said he testified against dude who robbed him lol .. said what u wanted him 2 do lol

:lolbron:.

envy copping mad pleas on twitter

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
hes getting so homotional that hes confusing days with nights. :what:
they went in on flex and then deflects it bakk to the morning time spot. ?
how can you be 8 steps behind a station thats been on since 88 playing rap and you signed up to a station head that used to be oldies music. :beli:

stfu and take your L's.

JAMMIN!!!!!! 105.1 :deadrose:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the loser statement .. to say "im not stressed" on twitter

Ok..I'm off this 4 a min.. Kids homework time....not gonna lie 5th grade math aint easy..lol

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the loser statement .. to say "im not stressed" on twitter

Ok..I'm off this 4 a min.. Kids homework time....not gonna lie 5th grade math aint easy..lol

Flex is sinking his teeth in him right now ... :scusthov:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
he came out raaraaing like a twitter dragon.

smh at rashaun