Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
jrcrimefighterlg.jpg

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ radio stations having beef yet they play the same songs simultaneously. IMagibe if they had a DJ battle. It would be who could play the same songs the best. FOH.

Flex would murk everyone on power 1051 on the set.

Him or big ben ...or shyt even mr. cee... the skills on the set is at hot 97.

However most ppl looking at them like :scusthov::upsetfavre:

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Yo Envy looking like a hoe on twitter right now coppin mad pleas Lmao at Flex calling Envy McGruff

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
"I said I wanted to R Kelly your seed dog, your seed. I disrespected your seed dog, and you did nothing.......buuuuuddddyyyyyy"

After the Star rant, I can't believe anyone can take Envy seriously at all, the dude Star called direspected his daughter and wife and dude didn't even try to see him. That shyt aint about being a gangster, it's about being a fukking man.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
he better stop with them hash tags.. isnt that for searching or some shyt?
he wants people to search wifebeater and see his tweets with dumb tweets like this:
CORY BAXTER ‏@kristuhmeth

If you're wearing a wife beater out in public I want you to know you look like a piece of trash

only pieces of dumb trash call white tank tops "wifebeaters" and then judge a person for wearing it. Am I a wifebeater??? i wear white tank tops.
bytches wanna be all in the feminist lane, but they repeat STUPID terminology to defend themselves and go after others.
just like minaj saying she dissed mad fans to purposely empower women. :what:

Flex the same cat that said F*ck TUPAC ON STAGE WHEN HE PASSED AWAY.. Soft as a lettuce sandwich"
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. i think flex was just defending his boy Biggie and bigging up who he was allied with. it wasnt 2pac, herb.
envy is a herb now. straight up.
i bet he has a pba card too...and does get out of tikkets.
hes just joshing us all.

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
djenvy ‏@djenvy

5 years ago some1 tried 2 rob me at gun point...he shot at me.. I chased him and caught him...dude was in a coma 4 3days..the police came..

djenvy ‏@djenvy

So am I snitch 4catching some1 that robbed me and not running..so be it..I never ran and never will..and its all documented!!!!

djenvy ‏@djenvy

Yes my pops is a retired cop...

djenvy ‏@djenvy

No I don't have a badge in my pocket..damnnn I wish..cause if I didn I wud never get a ticket..I drive a ferrari and get pulled over a lot..

djenvy ‏@djenvy

Just clearing the record..cause neither me nor the breakfastclub will ever explain ourselves again...

djenvy ‏@djenvy

Ok ok ill stop..we all no he's a 46 yearold #wifebeater and i don't want him beating any females 2night..back 2 the gym