I never seen a White Person with Gucci Sneakers or any of that name brand shyt

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Once prices start reaching 300+, i rather that be spent on jewelry if I'm purchasing accessories.

Only exceptions prolly the red suede 5 retro and the carmine 6

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Now you wanna start asking me questions :mjlol:

Yes I am black and you will never hear me refer to black people as "blacks" as you did. True Philly nikkas don't talk like that

30th and Cumberland is where I'm from

What am I supposed to say nikkas or African Americans the fukk outta here. I got fam on 30s huntingdon and around 15th n 16th n Cumberland. Blacks don't talk like shyt bro we both on the internet. How the hell we talk on here? Stop putting our people in boxes on some dumb ass shyt.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
No offense to Philly, but when you say top 4 metro what are you basing it on? It's top 6 in population, but I wouldn't call it a top 4 in most categories.

It's top 4 metro but not influence that died in early 00s but the Youngbols from Philly bringing it back on tik tok now

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
fr, it's like the anti-hypebeast hype at this point... usually framed as "don't do logos.... do loro piana :mjgrin: ". did a rapper name drop them or somethin?
Loro piano seems to be for white people that think they’re too good for Gucci, LV, Prada level

They’re clothes aren’t wavy enough for black people

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
white and asian people buy most of it, but it's usually just the rich ones. black people buy it regardless of actual wealth. that's why we seem overrepresented.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP may have a slight point because Gucci, Burberry, Moncler and Prada dropped all of those blackface designs a couple years ago because these brands don’t want to be pegged as “urban”. :mjpls:Also, Balenciaga started manufacturing all their shoes in China once the Triple S and Tracks started being endorsed by all the rappers. Before recently, it was mostly rich Asians, Middle Easterners and Europeans wearing all the Gucci, Balenci, Burberry etc.

Most whiteys new to the fashion game is on the hypebeast tip wearing hyped up Nikes, Jordan’s, Yeezy’s and “streetwear” like Supreme. Black folk have stanned these Eurocac brands enough for them to make proverbial diss records in the form of blackface sweaters and noose hoodies. :mjpls:

Also, black people who can’t afford $800-1200 “designer” kicks cop the bootlegs. Every other big city now all the sudden got fake high end boutiques in the hood that sell fake Balenci’s, Gucci’s and Dior’s for like $250. Either that, or people spend a whole week’s paycheck or more on the real thing. You also got online consignment shops that have layaway options for worn designer kicks for a fraction of the retail price. You can’t make this shyt up. :mjtf:

Last edited:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
OP may have a slight point because Gucci, Burberry, Moncler and Prada dropped all of those blackface designs a couple years ago because these brands don’t want to be pegged as “urban”. :mjpls:Also, Balenciaga started manufacturing all their shoes in China once the Triple S and Tracks started being endorsed by all the rappers. Before recently, it was mostly rich Asians, Middle Easterners and Europeans wearing all the Gucci, Balenci, Burberry etc.

Most whiteys new to the fashion game is on the hypebeast tip wearing hyped up Nikes, Jordan’s, Yeezy’s and “streetwear” like Supreme. Black folk have stanned these Eurocac brands enough for them to make proverbial diss records in the form of blackface sweaters and noose hoodies. :mjpls:

Also, black people who can’t afford $800-1200 “designer” kicks cop the bootlegs. Every other big city now all the sudden got fake high end boutiques in the hood that sell fake Balenci’s, Gucci’s and Dior’s for like $250. Either that, or people spend a whole week’s paycheck or more on the real thing. You also got online consignment shops that have layaway options for worn designer kicks for a fraction of the retail price. You can’t make this shyt up. :mjtf:

Exactly. I didnt even think about that shyt with the bootlegs. I mean thats all you see in the hood. nikkas dont wear the nikes etc... they wear Gucci Balencia etc.. its so common aint nothing negative just shocked now. This era different. I mean i am at a company cookout the CEO had on some skechers etc.. the analyst had on the name brand shyt

Daps
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....
Nah, white people with money buy expensive clothes.

Difference is that a middle class creh or breh will buy a $60 Polo from Macy's with the little horse while a rich breh/creh will buy a cashmere sweater from the standalone Ralph Lauren store. Sweater won't have any logos on it but might cost $500+. Looks like some regular degular shyt but it's not.