I never seen a White Person with Gucci Sneakers or any of that name brand shyt

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Can confirm. Rarely ever see non black people wearing that stuff. Maybe you see a picture of overseas Koreans branded up but outside of that nah.

Im in Center City Philadelphia right now and most of the cacs & asians are dressing like they just walked off the set of The Real World in 2002

Real rap and dudes turning this shyt into a race thread dissing Blacks. I work with some of the richest people in Philly at my time in a law firm... They wasn't wearing that designer shyt openly like us.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
What else am I going to be??? Yeah I am black. Are you black and what part of Philly you from

Now you wanna start asking me questions :mjlol:

Yes I am black and you will never hear me refer to black people as "blacks" as you did. True Philly nikkas don't talk like that

30th and Cumberland is where I'm from

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
idk i don't really be people watchin or pocket watching. i could afford designer because i have a great job and no kids :heh:

there's another person on here who gets it at discount though, never full price @Double Burger With Cheese

I mean not like I never buy nothing full price but hell yeah, Im always looking for a playa deal. All the backpack and bags and shyt I get straight from boosters half off. shyt like Moncler jackets too. Matter fact one of my boosters on that shyt just got of of jail, so safe to say I’m about to get some more drip :takedat: I always end up flipping most of that shyt though. I order shyt through reps I got at oulets too and that’s always cheaper cause most of that shyt out of season and shyt like that. I don’t care about no damn seasons.The reps at the non outlet stores more like stylist. They will help you find certain items and shyt. The downside to all that shyt is these mothafukkas will text your phone with all kind of random ass shyt, on some here are all the sweaters in your size. bytch I ain’t ask for that shyt. I got this lady from D&G I be back having to block cause she will randomly send like 20 items in my size when I ain’t even looking for shyt.

But anyway, this thread premise is ridiculous. White people wear designer as much as anyone. Hell, I just came back from a 2nd/3rd world country like last month (Colombia) and they over there dripping in designer too.

At the end of the day the most the coli dripless, broke, and out of touch, so fukk these nikkas opinions. I just spent $800 on some Triple S’s ironically

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Bro I live in a top 4 metro area there are other races but you see more Blacks wearing that shyt than Whites or Asians. King of Prussia mall shyt ridiculous.

Real rap bro we the only ones buying that bullshyt I am just baffled how nikkas affording these 800 to 1200 sneakers but don't have other shyt in order. Where this money coming from? nikkas don't even got credit cards.

No offense to Philly, but when you say top 4 metro what are you basing it on? It's top 6 in population, but I wouldn't call it a top 4 in most categories.