I never seen a White Person with Gucci Sneakers or any of that name brand shyt

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
global-revenue-share-of-gucci-by-region.jpg

🙄

I was gonna say Asians probably accounting for half their shyt and it's actually 52% :wow:

It's interesting how little Western Europe accounts for

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are white and we can ban bet on that fukking pig skin fakkit
:whoo:

This is exactly how these cacs need to be treated in here that start shyt threads like this.

Of course he’s white. why the f is this thread still going on off this fukkin cacs bait shyt?
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop spamming the thread with cultures who has better economic opportunities @Nicole0416_646NYC get that dumb as shyt outta here. You not making a point
Stop spamming The Coli with your anti-black rhetoric, digiface faggit. You Reddit cac fuk.

Don’t act like you add any quality content to this site.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop spamming the thread with cultures who has better economic opportunities @Nicole0416_646NYC get that dumb as shyt outta here. You not making a point
Oh word, you white boys are always obsessed with spamming the site with your hyper sexual homo projection shyt, sick b*stard. No one but racist cac deviants would think of posting this
The book details the slave trade of the Indians and majority Africans. I am at one part and they are discussing the African sexual organs and how they tried to justify why the African man penis is so large (pause). One cac said and I quote " Africans has a close affinity to Apes, evidenced in some parts of Africa where they sleep with Apes :martin: and it is evidenced that an Baboon penis is comparable to that of an African, moreover African men can ravish the white women". This quote was from a 1734 writing and it had affected white cac men thinking ever since.

Side notes: Old white women were selecting 14 and 15 year old boys as sex partners because of their penises.

Black women according to Ludwig Wolf said that white men and black penises felt the same no matter the size :mjgrin:

Black women breast were so large when they first came to Africa he child would be on the back of the mother and still suck the breast :dwillhuh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Stop spamming The Coli with your anti-black rhetoric, digiface faggit. You Reddit cac fuk.

Don’t act like you add any quality content to this site.

I don't know where Yall get that cac shyt from but it's corny do better. I must struck a nerve. Do u be in NYC in your Gucci sneaks on the train???

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
People who talk like @Leasy i assume can’t get fly so they project trying to police what black people wear
The type of dudes who can’t get fly even if they had money to buy European designer, and I don’t even fukk with European clothes except one unknown brand and whatever Virgil put out

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, white people with money buy expensive clothes.

Difference is that a middle class creh or breh will buy a $60 Polo from Macy's with the little horse while a rich breh/creh will buy a cashmere sweater from the standalone Ralph Lauren store. Sweater won't have any logos on it but might cost $500+. Looks like some regular degular shyt but it's not.
Yeah that must be the difference. Folks are picking pieces that have the labels most blatantly displayed to let others know it cost alot or some shyt.

I remember last month a dude on my block had on some Balenciaga sneakers asked me off a glance if I could tell what they were. (He asked the wrong nikka tbh) I replied "uhhh Reeboks? ". Bruh looked hella disappointed telling me they were Balenciaga

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The idea of the frugal cac in old tshirts and cheap khaki shorts is a myth..sure, thats the average cac but Balenciaga and versace known their customer base isn't Black.

People dress rich to pretend they have money.
American society is brutal if you're broke or perceived to be.