Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russ: folks pick and choose when and what they see on who and what they wanna point out.
Worddddddd!! Rep owed
:deadrose: :deadrose:
It’s so hypocritical friend.
Whites and Asians out here gambling with the GDP of 4 third world countries but black people having a few outfits with logos is a scandal of epic proportions. And damn if you even point out the idiocy of their logic - 😤

Dude is in another thread trying to argue that poverty and racism no longer exists since the 1970s so there’s no reason for the community to not be self employed millionaire entrepreneurs 🤪

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
global-revenue-share-of-gucci-by-region.jpg

🙄

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Worddddddd!! Rep owed
:deadrose: :deadrose:
It’s so hypocritical friend.
Whites and Asians out here gambling with the GDP of 4 third world countries but black people having a few outfits with logos is a scandal of epic proportions. And damn if you even point out the idiocy of their logic - 😤

Dude is in another thread trying to argue that poverty and racism no longer exists since the 1970s so there’s no reason for the community to not be self employed millionaire entrepreneurs 🤪
agents everywhere on this board

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I live in a top 4 metro area there are other races but you see more Blacks wearing that shyt than Whites or Asians. King of Prussia mall shyt ridiculous.

Real rap bro we the only ones buying that bullshyt I am just baffled how nikkas affording these 800 to 1200 sneakers but don't have other shyt in order. Where this money coming from? nikkas don't even got credit cards.
Can confirm. Rarely ever see non black people wearing that stuff. Maybe you see a picture of overseas Koreans branded up but outside of that nah.

Im in Center City Philadelphia right now and most of the cacs & asians are dressing like they just walked off the set of The Real World in 2002