I never seen a White Person with Gucci Sneakers or any of that name brand shyt

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
White people around you may not be rocking the designer brands that you are aware of

They rock other shyt that are probably even more expensive than gucci. There are plenty of luxury brands that
some people don't even know exist that are been bought and worn by cacs, brands like Brunello cucinelli,ami alexandre

sunspel,orlebar brown etc. just because it's not gucci, does not mean it's not luxury and expensive as fukk:yeshrug:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You focused on the tacky shyt breh
Like someone said they make that shyt FOR cacs (and chinese)
It might be a cac executive at your company right now rocking a $2000 Loro Piana sweater with some $1200 pinstriped gucci slacks and you'd never know
All that rhude, palm angels, amiri and gucci dad sneaks shyt is stuff blacks rock cause it displays the wealth

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Bro I live in a top 4 metro area there are other races but you see more Blacks wearing that shyt than Whites or Asians. King of Prussia mall shyt ridiculous.

Real rap bro we the only ones buying that bullshyt I am just baffled how nikkas affording these 800 to 1200 sneakers but don't have other shyt in order. Where this money coming from? nikkas don't even got credit cards.
Your a 🤡 whites and asians are the primary purchasers of said brands . Only blacks buying that shyt through F or second hand. Designer gets passed around in the hood. Also if your black and purchasing that ish bi weekly you either earn high income and or you nba or nfl . Of course if u a rap nikka

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You have, but you don’t know it.

Majority of these designers don’t have loud flashy logos on them in their mid to high tier ranges.
You've seen white folks with high end clothing before in real life. Perhaps not stuff with visible logos or those that you would recognize as high end. That's the difference.

Exactly

The basic looking grey t shirt that mark zuckerberg is always seen wearing is a $300 a pair Brunello cucinelli

5acf81905089dc47f49724d1_GettyImages-814034854.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....
You talking about the sneaker specifically?

Yea the sneakers itself seem to be way more popular to blacks then whites.

I feel like whites mostly just go shoes.

The Asians love the sneakers too

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
White people wear those brands. It just doesn’t standout to you because they don’t try to dress like rappers

15483469721571.jpg