I need my chick to have good hair not a weave

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:yeshrug:

are they a big part of the problem? i don't see what's wrong with OPs original post either. how are you going to dictate how another men should feel about the hair he's attracted to? you married a white chick, man, you probably enjoy it over black hair texture as well. :comeon:

How are you going to dictate what standard of beauty a woman should subscribe to :skip:

I guess white worship, like everything else, gets a pass if a dude is doing it. If a woman is doing it though, its a problem :sitdown:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Looks like you're in the market for a Shih Tzu
shih_tzu.jpg

I was considering them as well, but it was too much upkeep. Decided to get a lower maintenance breed of dog.

i give my shih tzu puppies cuts and only let it grow out in the winter, its a bytch to comb them mats though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
disgusting self-hate as usual :smh:

:what: how is it self-hate when I'm talkin bout black women with good hair

I prefer chicks with hair like this
tumblrm7vkwrhp161rcnczg.jpg
over chicks with hair like this
tumblr_ml6f3fIXlZ1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

both are black women......I just prefer one over the other......no self-hate involved

stop actin like good hair is a white attribute....there are many black women in Africa with good hair

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you going to dictate what standard of beauty a woman should subscribe to :skip:

I guess white worship, like everything else, gets a pass if a dude is doing it. If a woman is doing it though, its a problem :sitdown:

so you question the outcome and defend the problem? if a black man prefers the real thing over a fake hair stitched into her scalp, that's white worship?

it's crazy that you chose a white girl but advocate so hard for women you're not with. i'm starting to think y'alll downplaying these none black women just keep them all for yourselves.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

both are black women......I just prefer one over the other......no self-hate involved

stop actin like good hair is a white attribute....there are many black women in Africa with good hair

"I'm Malagasy (Madagascar) and Lebanese." :ld:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
everytime I come in this forum somebody makes a thread bashing black females :beli:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
so you question the outcome and defend the problem? if a black man prefers the real thing over a fake hair stitched into her scalp, that's white worship?

it's crazy that you chose a white girl but advocate so hard for women you're not with. i'm starting to think y'alll downplaying these none black women just keep them all for yourselves.

Im not advocating for anybody... you can date who you want, you can not date who you want... I have always said dating isn't an equal employment opportunity thing and people shouldn't feel guilty for having preferences one way or another

But spending all your free time shytting on your own people is pretty fukking sad

And lol @ "downplaying non black women to keep them all"... the way you stay crying about women its pretty clear no women, black, white, yellow, brown, want anything to do with you. nikkas who get p*ssy dont spend the kind of time + energy you do to complain about it :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not advocating for anybody... you can date who you want, you can not date who you want... I have always said dating isn't an equal employment opportunity thing and people shouldn't feel guilty for having preferences one way or another

But spending all your free time shytting on your own people is pretty fukking sad

And lol @ "downplaying non black women to keep them all"... the way you stay crying about women its pretty clear no women, black, white, yellow, brown, want anything to do with you. nikkas who get p*ssy dont spend the kind of time + energy you do to complain about it :pachaha:

who's shytting on their own people? :heh: and yeah, man. i just can't get this elusive p*ssy. pray for me. :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Nappy hair is divine *the choice of God!

Like Christ, "His son" and all the founders of world religions, God Himself has kinky, nappy hair according to the Bible, where God *the "Ancient of days" is described as having hair "like the pure wool" (Daniel 7:9). The apocryphal Book of Enoch (46:1) states the same: "There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool..." 1 The power that causes galaxies to spiral, stars, planets and atoms to spin; that causes the double helix spiral of the DNA molecule; this same spiraling power causes spiraling hair -otherwise known as NAPPY, kinky, curly, crinkly, bushy, frizzy, wavy, WOOLLY hair! The words, SPIN, SPIRAL, and SPIRITUAL have common roots! The Supreme Power spins; spirals; it is spiritual. It moves or spirals the universe! The entire universe ever dances in spirals and rotations; everything in it reflects the "SPIRaling, SPIRitual" essence out of which it is made! Everything is alive with Spirit, the vital principle or animating lifeforce within all living beings. In many languages, the word for Spirit, Breath, and Air are identical: Sanskrit prana, Hebrew ruach, Greek pneuma, Latin spiritus. For breath and life are One. Latin spirare means to breathe; Latin spir and Greek speira mean coil. The Spiral Principle of the Universe is what makes nappy hair nappy -or spiraling.

Nappy hair is "the hair of the gods"
spiraling hair expressing the
Spiral Principle of Creation

The "SPIRal" is the movement of Creation. The Spiral, especially the Golden Spiral, is the most profound motion in the universe. At the same time, it is the most profound design in the universe *built into all lifeforms, from seashells to man, to spiraling nappy hair!

• [*]Your blood spirals through your veins!
    [*]Plants spiral up from the soil!
    [*]And nappy hair spirals out from the hair roots!
    [*]Witness the unique spiral or whorl on your fingertips.
    [*]Ball your hand into a fist and slowly extend each finger and you will see for yourself how the tip of each finger opens in a golden spiral path!
    [*]Observe the spiraling of ocean waves and wind, of animal horns, of spirulina *a superfood algae that resembles nappy hair, the spiral in your ears, in flowers and throughout Nature.

Observe the spiraling of ocean waves and wind, of animal horns, of spirulina *a superfood algae that resembles nappy hair, the spiral in your ears, in flowers and throughout Nature.
Straight-haired people also have a spiral on their heads, visible as a whorl pattern with its center in the back of the head, where their straight hair grows out slanting in the whorl's direction. Woolly haired people have both, the whorl pattern and the individually spiraling strands of helixal, coiled, spring-like, nappy hair...the choice of the gods! It's no wonder that SPIRaling hair was regarded a sign of SPIRituality and divinity, and prized as "the hair of the gods."
Just had to counter the blatant :troll: going on in here. :youngsabo:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I prefer chicks with hair like this
tumblrm7vkwrhp161rcnczg.jpg
over chicks with hair like this
tumblr_ml6f3fIXlZ1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

What do you mean by good hair?