I need my chick to have good hair not a weave

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Well if OP was being about "kinky hair"

What about women who refuse to wear their natural hair? Do they hate themselves?

Waiting for an answer................ :whew:

Women who refuse to wear their hair have poor knowledge of how to care for their hair. Maybe some hate their texture, but women are embracing their hair in numbers. Why do black men hate their women's hair?

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I need to have that feeling again.....being able to stroke my hand through a bytch with long good hair :ohlawd:

Looks like you're in the market for a Shih Tzu
shih_tzu.jpg

I was considering them as well, but it was too much upkeep. Decided to get a lower maintenance breed of dog.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Women who refuse to wear their hair have poor knowledge of how to care for their hair. Maybe some hate their texture, but women are embracing their hair in numbers. Why do black men hate their women's hair?

How can black men hate something they don't see?
Over half of black women don't even show their natural hair...

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
No I fell yall about baldheaded girls or girls with no hair or edges :huhldup:

I cant take a girl serious until I see how she looks with her natural hair and no makeup

Im saying but lets not act like all black women have no hair. Like you said earlier 99% :heh: that's rediculous

Yall can make this thread without shytting on black women in the process.
No they can't; it's what gets them hard at night and what gives them energy to face the day :pachaha:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you nikkas like to put down black chicks so much? You ever wondered that some might be reading this thread and taking this to heart? You might be destroying someone's self-esteem and not know it, all for some daps from complete strangers. :huhldup:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
How can black men hate something they don't see?
Over half of black women don't even show their natural hair...

Lol. Your percentages are preposterous. I know plenty of black women with natural hair, maybe that's where you're from.

Even the women who wear weaves are buying more kinky textures as of late. And even if it is half you'd still know what natural hair looks like..

If black men stopped allowing other races to set the standards for their idea of beauty, like this thread, maybe the women who don't like their hair would feel differently.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
white girls done spoiled me.....one touch through that silky long real hair got a nikka sprung :wow:

this is the main reason I can't mess with most black chicks no more

I need to have that feeling again.....being able to stroke my hand through a bytch with long good hair :ohlawd:

u act like these white hoes ain't sportin weave out here.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

Lol. Your percentages are preposterous. I know plenty of black women with natural hair, maybe that's where you're from.

Even the women who wear weaves are buying more kinky textures as of late. And even if it is half you'd still know what natural hair looks like..

If black men stopped allowing other races to set the standards for their idea of beauty, like this thread, maybe the women who don't like their hair would feel differently.

Are you willing to sit here and not admit black women are the biggest weave buyers in america?
1 billion dollar industry. The korean hair industry is rich because of hairhat wearers

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

The media :manny:

We been conditioned to only like what is deem pretty by Europeans standards. Thats why every time you look on tv you dont usually see black women rocking naturally hair, its usually permed or weave.

I was like what until I woke up and started loving my queens that rep what they was born with and do the damn thing :ohlawd:

too bad other men arent really supporting the natural movement

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i partially agree but how do we do that exactly?