I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Jokes aside can anyone give me some reasons to actually vote for him that doesn't involve the opposing boogie man?

Let's say you get to live in an apartment with the booty warrior in his prime or the other choice was just a random roommate with no special qualities.

You gonna scrutinize the random dude til you find something special about him that you can really support?

Of course you're gonna avoid the obvious TERRIBLE choice and take your chances with the random person.

Same logic. Don't know why this is such a sticking point. Donald Trump is all you need to go by.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
They literally did this last time and look what it led to:

*student loans still here
*usa invaded by millions of illegals which is a national security threat
*usa invaded by millions of illegals who are taking resources from citizens during a time of crisis
*usa in a financial finglation, food, housing and even cars) and employment/underemployment crisis that the government is refusing to acknowledge and is even lying about
*usa used the army to support genocide and could possibly be starting an even bigger war

I mean, the list could go on
man you sound white as hell with that 'illegals taking resources from citizens' shyt:mjlol:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
If you wanna be Black, you know what to do :ufdup:

EYonpXZWoAEm0LK

Yeah first thing Maga hats going to do is make your ass a slave..
if you vote a white man for president, who said you ain't black unless you vote for him,
you're already a slave

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Didn't Biden's federal prosecutors go after Marilyn Mosby during an election year for (Legally) dipping into her 401k during Covid lockdowns? Now they are going after Eric Adams too. So Biden isn't really above taking out his ops too. How about Biden going after the St. Petersburg Black Uhurus and Fugee's Pras for not registering as foreign agents, while his son worked for a Ukranian Energy company never did.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
we've reached the stage of openly conceding the only reason to vote for him is to vote against his opponent

good luck with that strategy. can't wait to sit back and watch the fukkery
Call it what you want but I'll vote for anyone but trump

A cockroach on the ballot against trump? I'm voting for the cockroach. FOH

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
* Republicans still get their agenda done through other means

This strategy does nothing more than create voter apathy (which is why voter turnout is abysmal) because even when people do everything the Democrats tell them to do the lives of Americans don't drastically get any better. You're just basically voting to maintain the status quo.
This is the most frustrating part of the current lesser of two evils option we have. If Democrats were as effective at getting their agenda through as the Republicans maybe people would be more enthusiastic about them but at this point electing a Democrat is just temporarily putting a rate limiter on the Republican agenda. Even when Democrats have total control like during he Obama era they still make excuses about why they can't do xy or z ie: losing moderates or purple states

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
just like last election, people will vote against Biden and not FOR Trump

under this administration, HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars have either bailed out failing regional banks or funded foreign interests

for all his many, many faults. trump was at least clear about is corruption and what drives his insanity; on twitter, for all to see

biden is an octogenarian mess with no clear reasoning on policy. not to mention all the softball questions and interviews he gets from the media.

i think Gavin Newsom should be the guy to run for Democrats but they will bite their nose to spite their face by pushing Genocide Joe out there, barely alive