Reppin
Caladan
shyts was str8 CRACK. :ohlawd:

squeeze-its.jpg

main_mondo.jpg

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
alot of oldheads express this same sentiment. What's funny is that I remember being a kid in the late 90's early 00's, and having kids being outside every day. Nowadays I look out on my street and nobody is out doing anything. shyt will never be the same :to:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Aww man, the "golden years" of my life...

-"house" phones were not uncommon...some even had cords

-aol online lol...with the fax machine noise to start up (on like 1000 free hrs lmao)

-actual Saturday morning cartoons...that were complex yet entreating at the same time (X men, Spiderman)

-Light hearted cartoons (Looney Tunes, rocky and bull winkle, animaniacs) they didn't have to have semi adult type themes (yes Spongebob I see u)

Overall, a great period to live and be a kid. Outside was almost WAY better than inside and somebody said it, it feels like there was an innocence to being a child then. The internet and 24 hr media cycle has ruined/spoiled this generation. Taken that child-like "naivete" away from these kids...they are just TOO smart (that 13-18 age range, no offense)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I remmeber my mom bought me that cd and flipped when she hard u saw my blinker

Ma duke tried throwin out all mah NO LIMIT CDs when she found em in mah room. :shaq2:

But i found dem shyts in da trash when i was rollin dem cans out to da front n yanked dem bytches right back outta dat mufukka. :lolbron: