I miss the 90's

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
this a real ass thread havoc :obama: i work with kids and i get the urge to slap them side the head when they show me some shyt thats from the 90s like "what the fukk you know bout this here??? :stopitslime: you'ont know shyt about the 90s! :birdman:" trillest decade ever :ahh: i honestly feel sorry for kids these days sometimes... for example we had kenan and kel, they got drake and josh :what: we had boyz ii men, jodeci and swv, etc and they got trey songz bytchass talkin bout "ladies and the drinks" and all that bullshyt :rudy: its pitiful

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point has already been made, but i think the medias affect on our brains in the post 911 world is making people depressed.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:to: If I had the choice to relive the 90's or a chance to be rich I would seriously choose to relive the 90's one more time. As everyone said everything was better from Music, Movies, Tv Shows, Games, and Toys.

:ohhh: at people having computers in the 90's never had one till 2001 I think.

Who remembers watching MTV all day sitting by the VCR waiting for a cool video to come on so you could record it.

This took me two straight days to catch.

And shyt was just more lax I was 9 and the CD store I went to had no problem selling me Onyx Bacdafucup:pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator: