I miss the 90's

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Remember life before the internet? I do, but for the life of me looking back I don't know how I was able to live without it. Imagine a world where you couldn't find the answer to any question you had simply by typing it into a search bar? Imagine a world where you needed a room full of almanacs, dictionaries and encyclopedias in order to get information. Imagine a world where you have to buy music from a stores and have a shelf full of tapes, cd's and records. You can't fit every song you own into your pocket. You need to buy a multi CD case that hold 50 CDs on it if you want music on the go.

Imagine 20 years ago.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I was supposed to see "Russel Simmons" The Show with my friend and his mom but the theater got shot up opening night. And I wasnt allowed to go after that

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Remember life before the internet? I do, but for the life of me looking back I don't know how I was able to live without it. Imagine a world where you couldn't find the answer to any question you had simply by typing it into a search bar? Imagine a world where you needed a room full of almanacs, dictionaries and encyclopedias in order to get information. Imagine a world where you have to buy music from a stores and have a shelf full of tapes, cd's and records. You can't fit every song you own into your pocket. You need to buy a multi CD case that hold 50 CDs on it if you want music on the go.

Imagine 20 years ago.

Goin to da library wit ya peeps to do book reports n school projects n usin dat time to clown wit ya friends and/or finally talk to dat chick you stay makin eye contact wit in Social Studies class>>>>>>>>>>>>

I actually enjoyed goin to libraries tho. :ld: :manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
BMW.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Dis pretty much sums up my years as a kid growin up in da 90s. Care free, dope tv shows, dope Saturday mornin cartoon line ups, dope toys, video games, climbin trees, goin around da neighborhood collectin ya friends to all go n ride bikes n hang out. Good times indeed. :smugdraper:

The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Opening Theme - Season One (Higher Quality Audio) - YouTube
dude!! you jus made me shed a tear!! :wow: i havent heard that theme in atleast 15 years. damn that song is dope!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

Imagine 20 years ago.
how old are you?? it wasnt bad at all. hell the internet didnt become a big part of my life till within the past 3 or so years. i was still BUYING music up until recently