I Make $105K A Year As A Plumber, living in San Antonio, TX

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I hear this all the time but honestly dont know anymore in HVAC or plumbing. How do you get into it?

I went to a trade school for a year. My school had a job search program once you graduated. Got hired into a HVAC company. Can make a lot of money with OT and being on call

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Commercial :myman:

I don’t do it anymore because I’m a firefighter now, but thinking about trying to get back into it part time

Doable for sidework with a fire fighter schedule.....if you do residential....

I don't see that as as a possibility for commercial if u a full time FF. But everyone different who knows :hubie:

Salute for being a FF. If I could have any career outside of trade work it would be that. I'm making my kids do volunteer FF when eligible :blessed:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is the point in time where the current generation was never told why their grandfathers, who were plumbers, pushed so hard for their kids to go to college and not become physical laborers.

Their back and knees will be beyond useless before they reach retirement. Nothing but wheelchairs and surgery in their future.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Salute to anyone doing that work but I'd rather do simple work like cook food or wait tables and move into management rather than hang with Mr. Hankey everyday or engage in mortal Kombat with wild animals cause somebody ac went down
:dead:

one of my boys from my neighborhood is a plumber...dude be living a 2nd childhood life...when i see him next i might have to tease him with the above comment :russ:...but he does make serious money

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
silver spoon don't mean lazy you idiot.

let me guess you inherited said business silverspoon11 :lolbron:

must be nice having everyone else do all the work huh; your perspective making a lot more sense :troll:

this tunes for you boss man :wow:

Oh ok

U not maxamusa u a maximum loser

Dont u tell stories of selling drugs?

Why you sold drugs cause u stupid? U ain't got no skills in the real world? Stop smoking rocks like your fiendish customers, damn shame the only business u ever could run is selling south American cocaine in your city neighborhood. U need to be deported for criminal behavior :camby:

Now you mad cause you u apparently spend all day on your hands and knees with the snakes and rats where u belong. U belong with the cockroaches thats why it doesn't fade u

Have fun playing in the dirt, go beg one of them pink folks for a job cause u ain't creating a damn thing but a criminal record.

Crawling around on the ground like a toddler destroying your back for a lousy 2k a week :mjlol:

You failed at getting an education

U failed at drug dealing

U failed at rapping, no one knows you

Now you crawl around in the dirt for a living cause you too damn stupid to get a respectable job

Maximum loser thats u and your sorry life :yes:

Being 30+ and having to ask another grown man if u can work today I'll be damned

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Oh ok

U not maxamusa u a maximum loser

Dont u tell stories of selling drugs?

Why you sold drugs cause u stupid? U ain't got no skills in the real world? Stop smoking rocks like your fiendish customers, damn shame the only business u ever could run is selling south American cocaine in your city neighborhood. U need to be deported for criminal behavior :camby:

Now you mad cause you u apparently spend all day on your hands and knees with the snakes and rats where u belong. U belong with the cockroaches thats why it doesn't fade u

Have fun playing in the dirt, go beg one of them pink folks for a job cause u ain't creating a damn thing but a criminal record.

Crawling around on the ground like a toddler destroying your back for a lousy 2k a week :mjlol:

You failed at getting an education

U failed at drug dealing

U failed at rapping, no one knows you

Now you crawl around in the dirt for a living cause you too damn stupid to get a respectable job

Maximum loser thats u and your sorry life :yes:

Being 30+ and having to ask another grown man if u can work today I'll be damned

And 2 think....I was going to submit and application to SilverSpoon INC.

SilverSpoon INC. seems like a hostile anti-DE&I environment :picard:

Your loss :umad:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:mjlol:

I don't hire drug dealing plumbers

that shyt sounds hard....I could see that in a rap :ohhh:

we move bricks thru the sewers like we the ninja turtles

dancingdon.gif

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not going to knock the man career however I’m calling BS on his story. He said he dropped out with three credits left due to a 500 dollar psychology book.

I have a minor in Psychology and I’m telling you he’s lying. No Professor especially a community college professor is going to put their students under that much of a financial strain. Secondly, a possible 500 dollar psych textbook would be clinical at least and I doubt a community college is offering clinical trial classes.

I call BS on this

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is the point in time where the current generation was never told why their grandfathers, who were plumbers, pushed so hard for their kids to go to college and not become physical laborers.

Their back and knees will be beyond useless before they reach retirement. Nothing but wheelchairs and surgery in their future.

Let em learn the hard way breh when you think in dollar signs everything else is just noise