I Make $105K A Year As A Plumber, living in San Antonio, TX

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
In every labor job I have had, not being able to pass a piss test and being overall lazy was the #1 reason folks didn't get jobs. It's uncanny that folks can't feel the bag fumble in real time. If not for an injury that messed up my seniority, I would have stuck out UPS to get on the trucks 15 years ago. That would have been an incredible living.
Word. It’s really crazy to me. Weed ain’t that good of a feeling. Now she’s an overnight stocker at a well-known retail store.

Damn yeah you would’ve been good at UPS right now. Life 🥹

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't let dumbass coli nikkas fool you, go to college if you can :ufdup:
this isn't even good advice anymore :yeshrug:

if you KNOW what you wanna do, and it pays well; nursing, IT, engineer, etc, you should go to college

no one else should. going to college to get a bullshyt "business" degree is not a good move in 2024

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
they deserve it they dealing with health hazards and human waste and shyt

then to go home after work and possibly track all that filth into your living space

I've shared it on here before but I've tons of DIY plumbing in my house and in my properties the job is simple but it's not easy at all

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Theres a reason they get paid good and no one wants to do it

It's dirty, disgusting, back breaking work that goes home with you cause it's impossible to wash your hands enough to not have hands stained with filth. Salute to guy but that shyt ain't for everybody

Just like HVAC. U gonna be on your hands and knees crawling through the dirt all day every day. You will get bit and stung on the regular. You have no AC in the summer, just have to deal with it. No heat in the winter. Spiders. Scorpions. Snakes. Flying cockroaches. Hidden hornet nests. Alligators camping underneath houses to escape the heat. Rat nests. Heat strokes. Back pains. Being bit and feeling the pain getting worse and having no idea what bit you.

Salute to anyone doing that work but I'd rather do simple work like cook food or wait tables and move into management rather than hang with Mr. Hankey everyday or engage in mortal Kombat with wild animals cause somebody ac went down

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Mexicans have the trades on LOCK in Los Angeles you can get certified all you want as a black man in plumbing, hvac, electrical etc…good luck getting a Mexican gatekeeper to give you your first entry level job after you finish trade school…they waiting for they cousins sons Pedro to finish the same training you did they mad your black and in they space…