I Love Black Women!

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Especially white women, getting ass implants, lip Botox, dark tanning. lol still don’t come close.
That doesn't mean anything anymore. WE as a people are the biggest culture vultures. Hairhats, bleaching, MM portraits in every house hold. Bw are getting ass implants, lip injections and rhinoplasties.
There are bw in which ppl have know their whole lives but never seen their natural hair. That shyt is real and we can stop this false narrative that other women wanna be BW and not vice versa.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Good post. Individuals are individuals but most Black church women I've met have been the same way.

*Also, see the Iowa Hawkeyes logo. That church you set up the system for probably has all the Black people in that state as members.

Are you the illest AV tech in Nebraska Iowa? Is you bout it bout it fool?

FlickeringBronzeGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

*just jokes
we do what we can. we live stream services, Bible studies, weddings and funerals. Even the occasional financial seminar

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Once you deal with women of all races. You figure out they are pretty much the same.
I think it's corny to call out black women on dumb shyt that women do across the board
It is a bit corny, but I ain’t mad at it. Black women don’t get enough love so it is what it is. But yea, the dynamics between black folk aren’t all that unique or extraterrestrial lol. Women are women. Nurturing, loving and at times batshyt crazy.

Karume

All Star
Daps
funny to be one of the few posters who uses their government and has posted pics of themselves and still be accused of being white:childplease:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a bit corny, but I ain’t mad at it. Black women don’t get enough love so it is what it is. But yea, the dynamics between black folk aren’t all that unique or extraterrestrial lol. Women are women. Nurturing, loving and at times batshyt crazy.
My post was actually defending black women. I'm not against black women praise

Daps
I can’t relate to what you’ve said in the bolded.

But based on how you talk about bw on here, your attracting the negative energy and disrespect that you already give out to bw(even if it’s on a subconscious level it’s there) so your interactions will continue to be negative with us. :francis:

you aren’t the first breh on here who complains about bw based on awful experiences with us. (Now when bw go on Twitter and talk shyt about Brehs based on their awful experiences with some of y’all, y’all hate it as well)

But I recognize both groups are frustrated, upset about their experiences, don’t have positive feelings about their counterpart and are only sharing what they truly think and feel.

Yet each time I’ve told Brehs to stop fukking with us on any level and date out so they can stop being so frustrated, they have the same reaction as you—it suddenly becomes this: :hubie:

So we’re disloyal and love wm, we got bad attitudes, we have disdain for professional bm, we’re mad disrespectful to bm…

yet you could never date out… and you still fukk some of us .:patrice:you don’t see how goofy that is on the surface?

If it’s about sex, just get a big booty Latina or pawg and call it a day. I don’t get y’all.

Pawg and Hispanic women like they own men

They not easy to find

And he may like certain bw not all

Or just doesnt like to encounter some

I dont really get bw hate from his post

Cause he logical in his approach

He just tired of lack of respect