I Love Black Women!

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Nope. I’m not a Tommy Sotomayor type c00n that goes around antagonizing black women and using their reaction to justify my reasoning for not dealing with them though. I have just found that black women have a casual disrespect for black men and I steer clear in order to not have those types of interactions. We dismiss it and accept their attitudes towards us but the shyt is deeper than them simply being feisty. Most of our ladies come from a few generations of matriarchal family structures and our presence triggers them. They don’t do it on purpose, they can’t help it. If you are a professional well spoken black man, the disdain is more pronounced.

If you even dare call out their bad behavior, they will simply tell you to “go pawg”.
BGS IBMOR has already gone deeper on the subject but he's evidently not welcomed here on the board. Divestors get all the attention but not him. Actually got a warning posting this. The gynocracy runs deep here. You can see it.

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But BW are doing the same exact thing tho. Hot combs, weave and perm. Don't forget bleaching in the Caribbean and the Continent. And now insta-thots are getting rhinoplasties. Let's not be hypocrites here.
Ahh, you’re that guy.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I wonder if there's a thread like this for us on LSA. :jbhmm:
In all fairness LSA hasnt been a black woman dominated site in a very long time. And the ones who do gravitate toward that place are not really a significant loss. I actually lowkey kinda pity them broads. Obviously the runts of the litter. Just the laws of nature though. Not everybody is gonna make it.:manny:

eta- when i say "runts", we are talking figuratively. Cause i got a funny feeling most of them hoes aint never in they life miss a meal:pachaha:

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
One of the more uplifting threads ever posted in tlr. When you compare it to the way bw are generally dragged on here it's pretty much gold.

With that said I'm personally human before I'm black. So I don't owe anybody in particular a relationship and vice versa. I'm going where the vibe takes me. Zero promises.