Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Thread has pics

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I absolutely steer clear of black women unless they are in obvious distress or I’m romantically interested in them and I would never sleep with or date a white :yeshrug:. I treat them like I treat the cops, no convo and no eye contact, unless necessary.
Are you Jokin here ??? So what type do u like … u don’t fukk with white broads … try to avoid black women based on a few bad experiences am assuming so what then Hispanic broads or Asian broads ?? … Hispanic broads for what ever reason don’t get labelled with all the negative stereotypes black women get but some ov there women be acting a dam fool yet it’s spicy or hot cause they Latinos …:hhh:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I don’t, a lot of black men feel where I’m coming from. There are examples of that in this thread.
I hate to break it to you, but women can be difficult :mjlol:. So I understand you in that regard but it’s not a black chick thing lmao. No need to harden black women and then look at the others :mjpls: as sweet and flowery. I ain’t trying to dismiss your experiences but shiiiet, you must be dealing with a certain type. I’ve encountered the insufferable and crazy in every color.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I absolutely steer clear of black women unless they are in obvious distress or I’m romantically interested in them and I would never sleep with or date a white :yeshrug:. I treat them like I treat the cops, no convo and no eye contact, unless necessary.
Nope. I’m not a Tommy Sotomayor type c00n that goes around antagonizing black women and using their reaction to justify my reasoning for not dealing with them though. I have just found that black women have a casual disrespect for black men and I steer clear in order to not have those types of interactions. We dismiss it and accept their attitudes towards us but the shyt is deeper than them simply being feisty. Most of our ladies come from a few generations of matriarchal family structures and our presence triggers them. They don’t do it on purpose, they can’t help it. If you are a professional well spoken black man, the disdain is more pronounced.

If you even dare call out their bad behavior, they will simply tell you to “go pawg”.

I can’t relate to what you’ve said in the bolded.

But based on how you talk about bw on here, your attracting the negative energy and disrespect that you already give out to bw(even if it’s on a subconscious level it’s there) so your interactions will continue to be negative with us. :francis:

you aren’t the first breh on here who complains about bw based on awful experiences with us. (Now when bw go on Twitter and talk shyt about Brehs based on their awful experiences with some of y’all, y’all hate it as well)

But I recognize both groups are frustrated, upset about their experiences, don’t have positive feelings about their counterpart and are only sharing what they truly think and feel.

Yet each time I’ve told Brehs to stop fukking with us on any level and date out so they can stop being so frustrated, they have the same reaction as you—it suddenly becomes this: :hubie:

So we’re disloyal and love wm, we got bad attitudes, we have disdain for professional bm, we’re mad disrespectful to bm…

yet you could never date out… and you still fukk some of us .:patrice:you don’t see how goofy that is on the surface?

If it’s about sex, just get a big booty Latina or pawg and call it a day. I don’t get y’all.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This thread isnt meant to be anything profound. I often wonder why some posters here seem so anti-black women. All I know is they sure take care of this brother right here. :mjcry:

I'm sitting at church waiting to provide A/V services for a financial seminar being given. Some sistas came to the church having brought back something for them to eat. Once they realized I had been at the church all day, they couldnt stand for a brother not to eat. :feedme:They made sure I had food from each of them.

Thank God for sistas!!!:blessed:
Good post. Individuals are individuals but most Black church women I've met have been the same way.

*Also, see the Iowa Hawkeyes logo. That church you set up the system for probably has all the Black people in that state as members.

Are you the illest AV tech in Nebraska Iowa? Is you bout it bout it fool?

FlickeringBronzeGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

*just jokes

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
White
Hispanic
Asian

Dudes dont have to say this about they women

Majority of men who date bw
And support them are black
And raised them and took care of them.

This goes without saying if they appreciate it or not

There no reason to pander to them doing basic things for u

White
Hispanic
Asian

Women and men aren't actively trying to be made enemies against each other. So yes, this needs to be stated.